10th prestige lobby MW2

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

tenth prestige lobbies are patched on xbox....the only way you can get into a tenth lobby now is if you give your account to somone to system link it. also this is in the wrong section.

obo

There are ways to get tenth using Gpd mods currently, but sadly not challenges due to the nature of the mods.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
There are ways to get tenth using Gpd mods currently, but sadly not challenges due to the nature of the mods.
well thats what i was trying to say....basicly online lobbies are not GPD mods...they are people who infect themselfs with an XP DVAR and go online. however if you want challenges you need to go to somone who system links

GJUnLeAsHeD

haha i got ina tenth lobby 4 mw2 to night i can get u in if u want and M4A1 do u still do ps3 lobby :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :!: :!: :!: :!:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
haha i got ina tenth lobby 4 mw2 to night i can get u in if u want and M4A1 do u still do ps3 lobby :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :!: :!: :!: :!:
its m1a1 and yes i do ps3 lobbies for all cods exept black ops.

GJUnLeAsHeD

cools and online lobby still get u 10th but no challenges/camos/titles/emblems :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry: lol but 10th still works ;)