10th prestige

delaney1989

hey whats goin on .... viking is definately the home to the best mod on the planet ..... ive already got about 10 of my friends to buy a controller from here.... highly recomend it nowhere even comes somewhat close to viking they are so much more advanced then anywhere else...... ne ways with that being said if you are interested in 10th prestige account in mw2 ... please message me back ... i will give you guys my gamertag and invite you .... u get 2 primary guns the gold desert eagle and 5 perks.... hurry up guys and come gt ya 10th...

( if u want to message me back your gamertag that works 2 )

people who think im scamming dont bother .. and i am gving free invites to show u im not a fake....

if u have a j tag and are interested on finding out the new information plesemessage me back

jjabw

Hey i'm already 10th prestige but i messed up my hardline perk and the 2 primary gun perk part? If you wouldn't mind inviting me i'd appreciate it you can message me your tag or mines is

Demon DoorZ

obo

guys... dont do it. He doesnt have an online jtag. Something smells like a scam or an account stealing plan here.
theres only like 5 people that know how to take jtags online right now. And i guarentee somebody that does wouldnt be on the viking360 forums asking people to messege him to get in.

If he really had a working online jtag, people would be flocking to him.

sorry, dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, but i just had to say something

Ben

No offence Delaney but you have 2 post's and apparently a online jtag?

If you can provide some proof or get people to vouch for you let me know ;)

OHxSOOOxJAZZY

He has no proof, For it to go online he'd need XBR4 which is virtually impossible due to the fact that XBR4 is still being made, AND it's not being released to the public like XBR3 was.

So yeah, something scammy is going on.

and you can still do it through split screen, but what idiot is dumb enough to give their account info? ;p

delaney1989

ok guys heres the deal ... my gamertag is tauntonkillaz1 .... anyone interested i will invite u to the lobby so u know that it is real .... no money or anything required for that ..... messagee me if u want to ge the new data ... i can personally give it t u ...... it is version 9199.... i cannot give the infomation outon here where i got it from but if you message me on xbox i can help you out... if u think im a scammer then dont bother and please dont comment . but if you r interested im doing free invites to show u im legit...
thank you ... ttu soon

Chipflyby

3 guns/4 perks/ gold deagle are no more on live unless you're in modded lobby. Only a few people have figured out how to host on live and they have not even gone public yet. Eventually maybe, but xbr4 may not be online capable.

Blackburn

moddedlobbies.com will be back online tonight. there will not ever be a XBR4. I have the 9199 dash update and its not an easy process to put on a JTAG. All the leechers are to have one hell of a time figuring it out especially if they have 0 programming knowledge.

odingalt

Staff member
viking360fan said:
if he does scam we can get his ip from einar and take actions with the police.

VIKING360.COM LLC AND ITS STAFF ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE IN ANY WAY, FOR ANY BUYING, SELLING, TRADING OF GOODS, WARES, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER COMMODITY! Buyer beware.

Notice that we do not have a 'buy sell trade' forums because in my opinion, there are huge amounts of fraud and ripoffs on the internet, especially through buy-sell-trade forums.

Don't ever give out account passwords or other personal information over the internet, including financial information or any other security information.