3 and 5 round burst on automatic guns.

skeetz456

how cool, would it be to have 3 and 5 round bursts on an automatic gun? it would be amazing. agreed? lets try to get viking to make an update:)
post a reply and let me know what you would think of having that.

Ben

I'm not really sure why this would be useful? - That's only my view :p

Anyways, Viking360 are bringing out a User GUI in which you can customise your own mode's etc.. ETA on this is mid-March'ish

theblur1

I really don't see the point to this.
It would basically be like using a famas or m16?
Aha we never know though, try it when the GUI comes like Ben said

theblur1

I have a great idea that may be possible with the GUI. A user-programmable burst setting. Haha you could set how many bullets per burst it would be

Fredrow

I'm really curious on what this new software is going to be able to do. I have talked with E briefly about it but that guy is super busy right now, his 9to5'er is keeping him tied up at the moment. He mainly was just talking about who was making it and about how sweet its going to be and easy to use. I just can't wait to try it out.

But all I got to say is here goes VIKING360 again making another strong case of why we are one of the Top Doggs in the Modified controller game to date.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
One of the top dogs? You mean the only dog! I have looked at tons of rapidfire sites, mostly looking for a PS3 controller, and Viking beats them all in number of buttons useable, number of modes available, upgradeability, and sheer awesomeness. About this GUI though, wouldn't it be pretty awesome if you could program your own glitches? It might be pretty complicated to set up, but then people could make presets for every glitch they can find, and then they could put them on the forums for everyone else to use. It could just be a sort of sequence, like after this button is pressed, wait this long and then press this. If he's going to have programable fast reloads, which he hinted at, this should be possible too.

zackwg23

I think this would be awesome to have 3 and 5 shot bursts on full auto guns,

But yea im sure we will just wait for the GUI to come out and see how sick the possibilities will be ;)

DirtyHarry

I currently do not own a controller yet. So the three round burst for auto's will definitely sell me on this product. The three round burst causes me to aim more instead of spraying so much.

Fredrow

DirtyHarry said:
I currently do not own a controller yet. So the three round burst for auto's will definitely sell me on this product. The three round burst causes me to aim more instead of spraying so much.

Dude, thank you!!

I have been waiting for someone else to say it. The 3-round burst kicks ace, when it's a full-auto 3-round burst. Just like how the M16 is in COD 4, & MW2. It's so nice just pulling the trigger with a constant spray of just 3-round shots. Doing it like this will improve your accuracy so much because you can now concentrate more just on the aiming, (well at least I do)....

That's one thing I wish was different about the 3-round burst now, when you use it with the FAL or the Barrett 50.cal, is you have to press the trigger for each burst. Would be nice if you could just hold down the trigger and then its just a full-auto 3-round burst just like how the M16 is.