360 macro controller givaway !!!!!!

JIM WALKER

As I have two 360 macro controllers, and I am mainly on Xbox1 now, I thought it would be nice to pass on one of my macro's, especially as they are no longer available.

Anyone that is interested, please PM me or reply here, if there are a lot of replies then will figure a way to select someone.

This is NOT a sale, DO NOT OFFER TO PAY ME FOR IT, if you do, I will strike your name off the list.

JIM WALKER

Had 7 PM's already, seems I have some thinking to do ..... honestly didn't think there would be this much interest now the berserker is out ...

mpfuzz2

I will post here, I am also interested. I have the Ragnarok but never got the macro. The Berserker is my first attempt at this type of controller. I still play xbox 360 for the other CoD, Halo and BF games. Even if I do not make the cut, Thanks in advance for doing this giveaway.

bonefisher

Jim I would make that who ever comes up with the best Viking jingle for the berserker within the week! LOL! with video! LOL! Gets the Controller!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If it was me I'd just put all the names in a hat and draw one.

I would also make them pay shipping and handling. Seeing how most of the people inquiring about it most likely live in the states.

I could imagine that costing a pretty penny on your dime.

I do like bonefishers idea. Its too bad that viking doesn't have a community based poll where members can vote for the best contestant jingle.

Maybe start a thread and have a contestant sign up with restrictions like must be a valid viking member who doesn't own a macro controller then implement a cut off sign in date then have your viking jingle contest then have active members vote on who they think has the best jingle. Of course I'd still implement that they pay the shipping and handling fees!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I personally was thinking about gifting my macro controller to someone on the forum however I was thinking about giving it to someone that is less fortunate than myself. My family may not be rich but I realize that there are tons of kids that would kill to have a controller of this tier. I just know that they will appreciate it a lot better than I ever would and that to me would make it worth while. I remember when I found out about this company, I was about 14 and I couldn't wait to get it, fortunately I was able to buy it the same year and start making macros immediately! Its just some kids will always have that want just never be fortunate enough to get it like myself. Anyhow my point is I really hope that the controller is given to someone that is unable to purchase one themselves not just a person that already has a controller and is taking advantage of the system.

On a side note Jim I think that is awesome of you to do such a thing. You rock man!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Good point MJ. I totally agree with u on that. It would be awesome to see it go to someone that would love the hell out of it and cherish it more than others who would probley take it for granite.

I myself wanted to contribute to the modding community and I did so with my opensouse 10 mode jitter hex. I wanted people to have the best mods for free and I feel I did so with my creations. I must say I had a lot of help from the great community of acid mods and mostly Seth with sethmods. It feels great to contribute and I praise u Jim for your very generous contribution! Its truly admertable of u and I hope your controller finds a good home!

JIM WALKER

Thanks for the kind words guys, loving the jingle idea, or something like it. Also the point made about it going to a noob has already occurred to me, liking that idea better at this point, problem is deciding who, never expected this much interest to be honest, have now had 20+ PM's ... Going to leave this running till the weekend, if you guys have a young friend who you think fits MJ's description, get them to sign up and PM me ... yea, liking the noob idea more and more, thanks MJ, great suggestion .....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks for the kind words guys, loving the jingle idea, or something like it. Also the point made about it going to a noob has already occurred to me, liking that idea better at this point, problem is deciding who, never expected this much interest to be honest, have now had 20+ PM's ... Going to leave this running till the weekend, if you guys have a young friend who you think fits MJ's description, get them to sign up and PM me ... yea, liking the noob idea more and more, thanks MJ, great suggestion .....

Yeah I just feel that its hard to truly judge what someone has by what they say. I wish you luck man, much respect!

mpfuzz2

Jim, as I mentioned, I have a modded controller, just not a macro. But I like the idea of someone who would really appreciate getting it, but finding that person would be hard. You would have to find a different site to give it away. I would love having it, but I would love seeing someone that has NO modded controller get the experience what we have. So, I take my name out of the running, as I would be happy if you did find someone that REALLY could use it and is less fortunate than us. Of course, if you can not find that person......I am here lol...

JIM WALKER

Jim, as I mentioned, I have a modded controller, just not a macro. But I like the idea of someone who would really appreciate getting it, but finding that person would be hard. You would have to find a different site to give it away. I would love having it, but I would love seeing someone that has NO modded controller get the experience what we have. So, I take my name out of the running, as I would be happy if you did find someone that REALLY could use it and is less fortunate than us. Of course, if you can not find that person......I am here lol...

Thanks, will do as you ask, actually want to find the right person here on this site, even if its a visitor that then signs up and PM's me, at least that shows their interest comes from this site not another. I have already had interest from some newbies, so will start the decision process after this weekend.

odingalt

Staff member
The great Jim giveaway! This will be popular, a lot of people have been asking about XBOX 360 macro controller but we are at the same sandstill with the stupid Chinese supplier we had last time last year.

JIM WALKER

The great Jim giveaway! This will be popular, a lot of people have been asking about XBOX 360 macro controller but we are at the same sandstill with the stupid Chinese supplier we had last time last year.

When I saw your name on the post I thought, "NO WAY, ODINGALT WANTS IT". Joking of course, yes, had a lot of PM's, but they seemed to have stopped now, still, people have until Monday morning (GMT) to put their name forward .....

JIM WALKER

So Jim who was the lucky winner!

Selected a student from NY, still discussing the shipping fees with him which he is struggling to find, so wont name him yet in case he decides he cannot manage the fees, in which case my second choice person will be offered it .....

JIM WALKER

I have offered my controller to someone on the forum, sadly they are finding it problematic when it comes to paying for the shipping/handling fees, (as I am in the UK, the fees are not cheap) but as one of our members has just sold his macro on e-bay for $250, and this one was free, then paying for shipping should not be an issue, so I have withdrawn my offer for the time being until my mood improves .....

JIM WALKER

just curious how much is shipping to the USofA?[/QUOTE

Because of the item value and insurance it is just under $70, of course, there are cheaper options, but will not risk it disappearing or getting damaged by some backstreet courier.