4 perk injection!

kristianz1

Hi! Are the 4 perk and uav injection bannable? can you get a ban from using it? I talked too the staff over at techgame and they said NO, but just want too be safe! What is the differense with the jtag xbox themselve compare too the things we get injected? Cant you compare it at all when it comes too ban actions?

I think this is a issue for all members here, cause we get things injected in todays free lobby :) !

Paul

kristianz1 said:
Hi! Are the 4 perk and uav injection bannable? can you get a ban from using it? I talked too the staff over at techgame and they said NO, but just want too be safe! What is the differense with the jtag xbox themselve compare too the things we get injected? Cant you compare it at all when it comes too ban actions?

I think this is a issue for all members here, cause we get things injected in todays free lobby :) !

Just don't use it near an xbox moderator or he might ban you.

kristianz1

I did get ansnwere from moderator around modding sites now. They say this:

It's untraceble. only the JTAG xbox (the host) can be traced and banned

So its safe! Even if you play with a moderator they cant see it or anything! So you have too call xbox live, admit it; say you use it :) too be banned. Even then they cant ban you cause they need evidence!

Play safe and have fun :) !

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, I imagine that if you killed a moderator with a gold desert eagle he might get suspicious. But you could have picked it up from a dead guy... What if you get copycated? They would copy your class and have the modded items...

kristianz1

PS3andCOD said:
Well, I imagine that if you killed a moderator with a gold desert eagle he might get suspicious. But you could have picked it up from a dead guy... What if you get copycated? They would copy your class and have the modded items...

Well, gold desert eagle i do not inject (only speak for myself), dont see the point. Well if they use copycat, they get my primary, secondary weapon, thats oki. and the perks i guess. Thats oki too! Not possible copycat the injected things, since the infected xbox is the only one has it. So if the copycat gets them too have equipment and special grenades, they dont get the injected perk and weapon in there!

kristianz1

PS3andCOD said:
Oh. I would have thought that they would get exactly what you had...

Well, to be honest i dont know that part ;) ! I hope...... guess its only the infected xbox can have it :cool: !

obo

Simply put. You can get banned for anything thats injected. Its modding. It breaks the tos. The chance is small, but when u mod, theres always a chance. You know the risks, so its up to you what you choose to do.

xXtRaSaUcE

I use the cold blooded and stopping power perks injected and have for a month or so with no probs. The only downfall is you can't have pro perks, bling or 1 man army as a choice.

kristianz1

xXtRaSaUcE said:
I use the cold blooded and stopping power perks injected and have for a month or so with no probs. The only downfall is you can't have pro perks, bling or 1 man army as a choice.

Yes, me too! Cold blooded in half and stopping power in other half of the 4 perks. acr and intervention as weapon 5 and 5 there 2. That is not what i am afraid of, thats impossible find out! But the UAV injection is what bother me little bit, since it is a laser sight. So i guess i play without it! Viking360 controller, extra perks, extra weapon should be enough :) !

xXtRaSaUcE

The UAV only lasts until you back out or shutdown though. I hate the Intervention and ACR lol but I have them also, I wish the guy who did it put stopping power on all of them and he put my Gold Deagles as the secondary grenade, but he put the Deagles as secondary so if I change them they are gone.

kristianz1

xXtRaSaUcE said:
The UAV only lasts until you back out or shutdown though. I hate the Intervention and ACR lol but I have them also, I wish the guy who did it put stopping power on all of them and he put my Gold Deagles as the secondary grenade, but he put the Deagles as secondary so if I change them they are gone.

I asked Blackburn too do the UAV injection, i think they working on it at moddedlobbies.com.

He said they have cold blooded in all the classes+no fall damage+ak47 and deagle as weapon. I guess no fall damage is marathon pro, but not sure what he ment!

Well, the golden deagles is not for me! I rather will have s sniper as extra weapon together with ak47 :) !

TH3C0DF4TH3R

kristianz1 said:
xXtRaSaUcE said:

I asked Blackburn too do the UAV injection, i think they working on it at moddedlobbies.com.

He said they have cold blooded in all the classes+no fall damage+ak47 and deagle as weapon. I guess no fall damage is marathon pro, but not sure what he ment!

Well, the golden deagles is not for me! I rather will have s sniper as extra weapon together with ak47 :) !

you get no fall damage from commando pro. so you get cold blooded which replaces your equipment and ak-47 which replaces your special grenade. what does the no fall damage replace?

Paul

TH3C0DF4TH3R said:
kristianz1 said:
xXtRaSaUcE said:

you get no fall damage from commando pro. so you get cold blooded which replaces your equipment and ak-47 which replaces your special grenade. what does the no fall damage replace?

Deathstreak?

obo

xXtRaSaUcE said:

Deathstreak?
yes