:(

obo

Hey guys just letting ya all know that my computer got a big ass virus. So i womy be around for a few days. This may be the worst virus ive ever seen. So ya have fun everybody see ya soon :p

obo

got it back!
and the guy got me adobe master collection as well as word 07 for free :)

Ben

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
See you soon!!
Ben your so happy/blunt..lol...SEE YOU SOON OBO!!!!!

I really don't mean to be like that ha I don't mean to come across like that in any of my posts, might just be my way of typing kind of thing ;)

@obo - The master collection is suittee!

Fredrow

Ben. said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
[quote="Ben.":19k286nd]See you soon!!
Ben your so happy/blunt..lol...SEE YOU SOON OBO!!!!!

I really don't mean to be like that ha I don't mean to come across like that in any of my posts, might just be my way of typing kind of thing ;)[/quote:19k286nd]

Ben, it's not your typing at all.... Just sounds blunt because it’s not face2face, facial expressions and body posture plays a huge part in communications..... I know when people read my post they are thinking I’m just being a jerk but I’m not that’s just my personality which people don't see in typing.... You feel me that??
obo said:
Mhmm. Everything adobe ever made, cs4

Nice.... I got the same setup....

Ben

Fredrow said:
Ben, it's not your typing at all.... Just sounds blunt because it’s not face2face, facial expressions and body posture plays a huge part in communications..... I know when people read my post they are thinking I’m just being a jerk but I’m not that’s just my personality which people don't see in typing.... You feel me that??

Lol I know what you mean.. dangg it. I will try and be nicer in the way I express myself online from now on! - I never mean bad!

CS4 <3

obo

Ben. said:
Fredrow said:

Lol I know what you mean.. dangg it. I will try and be nicer in the way I express myself online from now on! - I never mean bad!

CS4 <3
just be sure to include a bunch of <3's and a buncha :D's and people know you're being friendly

for example HEY BEN <3 NICE TO SEE YOU :D <3 :) :p :D HOW THE :twisted: IS YOUR DAY GOING :D :lol: :D :lol:

ok maybe not that bad, thats just being creepy