74 and 6 in a game of Black Ops II with the Ragnarok

****, how many lame snipers with tac excersions in one game... You got a nasty streak of stealth choppers, no idea why no one made some points shooting them down.

You jitter animation is PERFECT, my jitter on the macro is very on and off ...1/5 it pulls out my pistol, and when I get low on ammo ( like 8/8 ) it won't fire anymore... I love rocking the shotty on small maps with jitter, i use my macro about 98% of the time just for jitter... I guess I should look into a ragnarok becuase I am very impressed with how smooth your jitter is, it sucks going 15-0 and then get a random death becuase jitter pulls out my pistol.

masonjo

****, how many lame snipers with tac excersions in one game... You got a nasty streak of stealth choppers, no idea why no one made some points shooting them down.

You jitter animation is PERFECT, my jitter on the macro is very on and off ...1/5 it pulls out my pistol, and when I get low on ammo ( like 8/8 ) it won't fire anymore... I love rocking the shotty on small maps with jitter, i use my macro about 98% of the time just for jitter... I guess I should look into a ragnarok becuase I am very impressed with how smooth your jitter is, it sucks going 15-0 and then get a random death becuase jitter pulls out my pistol.

my ps3 ragnarok sometimes messes up where it doesnt shoot right if it is less than 5 shells left. so i always make sure its reloaded. but full it doesnt mess up unless im lagging due to my internet being very crappy. its prolly a internet issue anyway all together.

ThermalM16

I love shotgun jitter !
Me too! I got so many messages after that game, but it was worth every message. Definitely some good advertising lol. I showed my friends the video and their ready to buy. We should play sometime though I'm pretty sure I have you added.

I never had a macro, but from what I've heard their not all that much better if your only playing COD. Oh and if you don't have any ammo to reload then it won't work, because the controller/macro combo hits XYY it needs to start the reload, but it can't do that when you have no extra ammo. I don't know much about how the editing software works but I'd try making your own macro that hits RT.X.Y.Y. as fast as you can do it then slow it down from there until you get it perfect.
my ps3 ragnarok sometimes messes up where it doesnt shoot right if it is less than 5 shells left. so i always make sure its reloaded. but full it doesnt mess up unless im lagging due to my internet being very crappy. its prolly a internet issue anyway all together.
Yeah I would have to think it's internet. If I'm 2 bar or sometimes 3 bar it won't shoot perfectly. I finally got finally got good internet about 2 months ago so I'm happy. 6mbps download to 60mbps. Anyway I'd search for a better ISP in your area, usually their not much more expensive (in my case at least), and also look at my settings thread in the tech support section if you haven't already for some SPS settings and other settings as well.

Last edited:

ThermalM16

I Got Suspended For It :( BOO!!!
lol

I got reset twice now before I got the controller, so I'm not really worried about people not being able to handle getting smacked in the face by my big black R870MCS.....there's some black on it..........Right?

Last edited:
Ya the messages are funny, I get like 2-3 a game... Love playing them for my friends...

im a pretty competitive player like yourself... We could dominate some small maps with the shotty, hit me up

sl1cktr1k

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The macro jitter and ragnarok jitter are the same as far as when you finish your last bullet in shotguns that are not clip opperated "hints single loaded" where there are no rounds left "besides whats in your shotgun" the jitter wont work. I dont think it will be possible to slow it down to where the XYY RT will work when the last shots are left in the shotgun. I could be wrong though. The ragnarok jitter is a little more fine tuned than the macro jitters out for BO2. Im sure the macro Jitter can be tweaked better to work as good as the ragnaroks but ive put soo many days into making macros for this game i dont have the patence to try to figure out a better jitter.

I had to re edit my statment because i dident read the threads all the way through and i got confused and thought someone was talking about fast reloads. Anyway my appologies it happens.

Last edited:

ThermalM16

The macro jitter and ragnarok jitter are the same as far as when you finish your last bullet in shotguns that are not clip opperated "hints single loaded" where there are no rounds left "besides whats in your shotgun" the jitter wont work. I dont think it will be possible to slow it down to where the XYY RT will work when the last shots are left in the shotgun. I could be wrong though. The ragnarok jitter is a little more fine tuned than the macro jitters out for BO2. Im sure the macro Jitter can be tweaked better to work as good as the ragnaroks but ive put soo many days into making macros for this game i dont have the patence to try to figure out a better jitter.

I had to re edit my statment because i dident read the threads all the way through and i got confused and thought someone was talking about fast reloads. Anyway my appologies it happens.
Thats okay. I originally typed up a whole thing explaining how I was just talking about Jitter and how that was good to know anyway as for what you said with the fast reloads, but when I submitted it the site was down so I lost it. Perfect timing right. What's even more annoying was I usually copy everything before I hit the post button so that can't happen, but I figured I didn't need to because nothing would go wrong. Grrrr. Well anyway I meant that if you have for say 8 in the clip and 0 in reserve it won't work, because you can't initiate the reload and that's why it doesn't work on low ammo (meaning 0 reserve). And beyond that I said thanks for help with the post thing we made on the BLOPS II Settings, and add me "ThermalUSAF" right now. So do it. Right now. Really. Now. Okay. Yeah.....