8 Game preset

EviiL sKiiLz

When i have the 8 game preset flashed to my controller i cant switch modes or turn rapid fire on or off unless i have a full battery...please help its really annoying as i hate having to charge my battery every 15 minutes to change modes...oh and its a sleeper...thanks

odingalt

Staff member
I had to toss a few sets of my Lenmar brand x rechargeables when I started using modded controllers, do you have any better luck with a different rechargeable pack or different rechargeable AA's?

EviiL sKiiLz

Is still the same no matter what battery i use but i just read another thread and you said there was a bug in the ''popular 8 mode'' so hopefully when you release the new 1 it should work...if i have problems after the re-flash i'll let you know...thanks

odingalt

Staff member
I don't think the bug I found is going to help with your problem. I did update it for sleeper, it is the sleeper 8-mode preset version "9.30.2009 - Rev 2"

EviiL sKiiLz

Just downloaded the ne 8 mode and when i try to set the sps led 3 and 4 wont stop flashing and wont let me set the sps i want then i have to take the battery out just to switch it off and try again

Fredrow

Hey, have you tested your controller with the button test code????
Just to make sure everything is working......

EviiL sKiiLz

Yeah i did the button test code and everything was ok......but ive just used regular non re-chargable batteries and now everything seems to be working fine..might just be the battery pack am using

Fredrow

EviiL sKiiLz said:
Yeah i did the button test code and everything was ok......but ive just used regular non re-chargable batteries and now everything seems to be working fine..might just be the battery pack am using

Were you using the Microsoft batt-pack??

haVOC1787

odingalt said:
I had to toss a few sets of my Lenmar brand x rechargeables when I started using modded controllers, do you have any better luck with a different rechargeable pack or different rechargeable AA's?
Yes as far as that goes I bought some 2450mah duracell recharge batts and a pack of the 2700. They last for a good week playing 4-6 hours a day most days. I found a sell target was having on them. the charger and 4 batts were $10 instead of norm 22.99.

Fredrow

EviiL sKiiLz said:
Yeah i was....but the problem only seems to happen on the 8 mode preset for some reason

When Viking360 board hit the market we soon learned that the M$ batt-pack was not going to work that well with it. So we encourage all customers and anyone who uses the Viking360 MOD to go and buy some good re-chargeable batteries, I went and just picked some Energizer one's (and this is for anyone who doesn't know this, but you will also have to buy a AA battery charger too.....Just had to say it, you never know)

And the reason it only happens on the 8-mode pre-set may have something to do with having 8 different mode setting.......

Xx Binno xX

I just use AA batteries, my mom buys them from Costco they work fine you get 100 batteries for $20 or something, I'm not sure. I haven't used them with the viking360 mod, but I used them before and they work fine. The M$ battery pack dies in 12 hours of playing. So i hope these work. I'll let you know.

Blackburn

XxbinnoxX said:
I just use AA batteries, my mom buys them from Costco they work fine you get 100 batteries for $20 or something, I'm not sure. I haven't used them with the viking360 mod, but I used them before and they work fine. The M$ battery pack dies in 12 hours of playing. So i hope these work. I'll let you know.
i use PnC packs and AA batteries.The PnC's work fine untill they get about 1 bar (check in xbox menu) which is kinda sad as they do not hold a charge for very long. I usually keep my controllers plugged into the PnC cables anyways