845 in the WORRRRRRRRLD!

God

So, using Brian and Jets RF I have managed to become 847 in the World, and 209 weekly.

2012_11_22_18_45_48_328.jpg

2012_11_22_18_46_06_677.jpg

2012_11_22_18_36_11_200.jpg

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nice! The best i ever did was be # 5 in the world in COD 3 ranked battle matches and 327 globally in the all around stats. It makes me happy to know people are using my macro creations, this is exactly why i try so hard to make sure everyone has the best of the best macros!

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Unbelievable! So how do I exploit you for the purposes of promoting Viking on the internet lol

BraveTitan

I remember Obo had a Viking 360 emblem on the first Black Ops. Might have to go make one for Black Ops 2 since we can share them easier.

God

Unbelievable! So how do I exploit you for the purposes of promoting Viking on the internet lol
S'not like I'm famous or anything. I just have no-life, or so I'm told.

Also, question for you. Have you ever thought of creating a Viking360 GB clan?

I remember Obo had a Viking 360 emblem on the first Black Ops. Might have to go make one for Black Ops 2 since we can share them easier.
You know, speaking of emblem creation. I would be so impressed if somebody took the time out of their day to make several emblem macros. This would be helpful for people like me who have difficultly coping emblems off of Youtube much less creating something original. I think it has the potential to be a popular addition to the Viking ****nal.

Nice! The best i ever did was be # 5 in the world in COD 3 ranked battle matches and 327 globally in the all around stats. It makes me happy to know people are using my macro creations, this is exactly why i try so hard to make sure everyone has the best of the beyoutubest macros!
That is actually really impressive. Also: Thanks. I support you.

Boricua

I want viking 360 to become big like the other guys.. but at the same time i really don't want everyone to have a macro controller lol... Also i never been in a clan but ill join a V360 clan if it was made.

God

Sort of an update: I don't think any of you care, but Treyarch reset the leaderboards and I am no longer even close to the rank I previously was.

That is all.