_________ Custom V360 Raven.....

Fredrow

I should have this beast finally finished by tonight... Here is a quick unfinished pic I just snapped of the controller....

tXqa4.jpg

Doesn't this look like fun to solder up!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Looks like loads of fun man. This controller is going to look really nice when its done though.

Fredrow

Can't wait to see the finished product....

LOL... Me too.....

After finally getting everything soldered up and all those darn wires in place and closed up the controller; it turns out I rushed/forgot to solder two sets of resistors needed for each transistor I added
to the controller. One transistor is running the XCM-buttons LEDz and those are being controlled from the rumble motor-lines and then the other transistor is controller 4 LEDz (2-under the D-pad and 2-under each trigger) and those are tied into the ROL LEDz..... So many **** wires in this build...lol.... Well at least I'm not doing anything today.....

Fredrow

Here is just a quick sample pic of the newest controller I just finished up, "Red-EyE Swagger-Beast Raven"

tkFnh.jpg

I will be posting more pics of this controller later + YouTube video (that will show off the Button LEDz which are activated by the Rumble-lines)
Plus I will have this controller up for sale later today!!!

If you notice in the picture that the controller is SYNCed up with player-1 on the Xbox360 side but all 4-player LEDz stay light on the controller side!
With this controller it doesn't matter which player your SYNCed up with on the Xbox360 side; the controllers ROL will always have all 4 on!!!
(Just wanted to give the public a taste of this controller!!!)

Fredrow

Plus this install ended up being more than 50-wires, more around 63.....

XnIW5.jpg

yWIgR.jpg

Any takers?? I know of only three people, counting myself, around the V360 forums that could pull this monster build off!!!