A few Questions About the Xbox 360 Macro controller befor i Order.

Smootchi29

ok like the T itle Says i have a few Question does this Xbox360 Macro controller works with games Like Fifa12 And Fight night champion etc i keep losing with Fight night champion it would be nice to make a combo then use it with 1 single pres button like this controller also do you Guys Ship TO the Netherlands i watch 249$ is around 182 euro Right? also are there people that make macro's for you to pay them or something? i might get it next week for MY bday. like im 29 not the youngest anymore and i keep losing in FNC fight night champion and fifa i have this controller gives me advancetage:) Also do you need BAtteries does this controller also works With the Player CHarge kid?

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Nobody should be selling macros - if they are, it's against the terms and conditions of our software. All macros should be free. You can build your own and keep them private if you like, but you aren't allow to sell 'em. Macro is perfect for building short combo moves. Generally speaking you can have up to 6 macros available, one on each of the 6 after market tac switches. You can get more macros into the controller but they are kept on different "pages", so generally guys will put most macros on the tac switches.

Unfortunately we have shipped to Netherlands a few times and import duties are quite high, you would have to pay the cost of the controller, plus about $80 for international shipping and more for the import duties, it gets quite expensive.

Smootchi29

Nobody should be selling macros - if they are, it's against the terms and conditions of our software. All macros should be free. You can build your own and keep them private if you like, but you aren't allow to sell 'em. Macro is perfect for building short combo moves. Generally speaking you can have up to 6 macros available, one on each of the 6 after market tac switches. You can get more macros into the controller but they are kept on different "pages", so generally guys will put most macros on the tac switches.

Unfortunately we have shipped to Netherlands a few times and import duties are quite high, you would have to pay the cost of the controller, plus about $80 for international shipping and more for the import duties, it gets quite expensive.

ok the shipment cost doesend matther i get it next week the controller but you do ship it to the netherlands right and also is it hard to make macros? is there an explaination also?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont think its too hard to make macros once you get used to the software plus you can put the record feature on when you first get your controller and record your movement then edit it in the software. Like its own set of training wheels. Then when you get good with the software you can make them from scratch.

Smootchi29

ok so i could record a ofline match of Fight night champion on xbox and use that combo online? on 1 button i could keep spamming it? so i could let the controller move it self without touching it?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
If you wanted it too yes you can however the thumb stick movements arent 100 percent accurate and I know that Fight Night is based on that. If you wanted to you could set a setting that would once you press the tac switch the macro would keep going until you hit the tac again. Or you can just hit it everytime you need it.

Smootchi29

If you wanted it too yes you can however the thumb stick movements arent 100 percent accurate and I know that Fight Night is based on that. If you wanted to you could set a setting that would once you press the tac switch the macro would keep going until you hit the tac again. Or you can just hit it everytime you need it.

Awsome and what about fifa 12 could i let it auto tackle also etc i suck with fifa 12 with holding the ball Xd

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
To be honest I have no clue at all I have never played FIFA but from what I heard you should be able to too. I dont know if you have seen this but watch it. [video=youtube;z3ryvmsBx9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3ryvmsBx9c[/video]

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
To be honest I dont know Odin or Jets will have to answer this one but Im always here if you need help or anything. Ill try to help you the most with your macro making.

Smootchi29

To be honest I dont know Odin or Jets will have to answer this one but Im always here if you need help or anything. Ill try to help you the most with your macro making.

ok sure thnx could u pm me your msn i wil ad you later when im back from work i cant wait for this macro controller wil it help me with fighting games soccer games etc shooting games because im 29 im not really that fast anymore thats why i play MMO games i see this controller is awsome. i wil order it at 23 dec my bday

NYjetsNY1

Unfortunately I do not have that game. I will be more then happy to assist you with creating your own macros though!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ok sure thnx could u pm me your msn i wil ad you later when im back from work i cant wait for this macro controller wil it help me with fighting games soccer games etc shooting games because im 29 im not really that fast anymore thats why i play MMO games i see this controller is awsome. i wil order it at 23 dec my bday

I dont have a msn I do have a gmail though I will PM you that and feel free to add me on xbox Ill send you my GT too. BTW happy early birthday!