a Little frustrated - Gow3 Macros

GOW3007

Got my new controller today, been trying bunch of macros and sets avaialble.

And having too many issues. The active reloads don't work some work only some times, nothing consistently.

Rapid fires too may have to increase he speed.

and the only thing that works consistently is auto spotter.

Why doesn't the Viking team make a good working set for GOW3? I bought this for gow3

Also can I save a working mode from a set in a separate file so I can make my own set of hopefully working macros? how?

GOW3007

Also, when I try to set the RT toggle on the right small button, it shows blank under button selection so I can't set any thing and if I try couple of time the software crashes, this is consistent

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yes you can set save separate ones all you do is go to the macro you want save hit edit and in the top right hit save. Also you can always make macros for the controller. Personally I dont have GOW3 or else I would get it done. Its not too tough to do though give it a shot!

GOW3007

Gotcha

Tried couple of sets testested each one
Few worked saved those for my own set
Will start recording soon

odingalt

Staff member
So many macros so little time. The reason we invented the macro controller was so you wouldn't have to wait for the staff to write driver updates. If you waited for us to make all the macros you might be waiting for awhile because us is just really me, one dude :)

GOW3007

So I recorded a boomshot fire and active reload macro. tested it numerous times until it was perfect with the replay button.

Then I save it and load to RT, and it does not work and I made sure RT toggle was on. I looked at it and it was fine but doesn't work :(

Any clues ofcourse fire works but active reload does not, but it did with the replay button.

GOW3007

I have to be honest it seems pretty simple but it isnt working for me.

Example.

I record another perfect reload macro for hammer burts, I load it up to two different pages say 1 and 2 - same macro
then on the trigger I load a working rapid fire for hammer burst on page 1 and 2, I change the rate on page 1. the idea is I can flip between pages have my perfect reloads and have two different fire rates

but when I test it, the reload doesn't work on either it actually behaves different on each page and the active rapid fire is not working on either.

Its the inconsistencies that are throwing me off.