A new mode for Cod

JitterOnUrFace

Hey i would like to make a suggestion for you guys to make this. You guys should make a quick scoping mode for Cod6 because i play quick scopes everyday and i got to admit i sux at it alil but thts because i have to hit left trigger then right and move around the analog stick. The mode should be like if u hit right trigger u zoom in until u get right before you can see through the scope then the gun shoots for u. It ll be a cool mode and i think if u make this mode u would get a lot more customers because every1 in Cod6 has or will play quick scopes at one point or another and they will like it lol. And for an example idk if this is a glitch wth the controller but on akimbo mode i put tht on and i played around wth it for like 5mins then when i hit right trigger my gun zooms in automatically and shoots for me its pretty cool. Idk how to do it wth akimbo mode but i can play around wth it tom..... and tell u guys how to do it. But thxs if you guys can make this mode

t4ius

i dont think this will work unless u are ok with firing the first shot. the turbo kicks in after u fire the first bullet from the sniper so u will still have recoil.

Paul

JitterOnUrFace said:
Hey i would like to make a suggestion for you guys to make this. You guys should make a quick scoping mode for Cod6 because i play quick scopes everyday and i got to admit i sux at it alil but thts because i have to hit left trigger then right and move around the analog stick. The mode should be like if u hit right trigger u zoom in until u get right before you can see through the scope then the gun shoots for u. It ll be a cool mode and i think if u make this mode u would get a lot more customers because every1 in Cod6 has or will play quick scopes at one point or another and they will like it lol. And for an example idk if this is a glitch wth the controller but on akimbo mode i put tht on and i played around wth it for like 5mins then when i hit right trigger my gun zooms in automatically and shoots for me its pretty cool. Idk how to do it wth akimbo mode but i can play around wth it tom..... and tell u guys how to do it. But thxs if you guys can make this mode

JitterOnUrFace,

While I agree the mode would be cool, it's impossible. When you hit the right trigger it overrides the modchip and just fires. You see when you're using akimbo mode the controller scopes in automatically because LT is emulating RT. It would be possible for this mode to work on the LT, but certainly not the RT.

aviator

Paul said:
JitterOnUrFace said:

JitterOnUrFace,

While I agree the mode would be cool, it's impossible. When you hit the right trigger it overrides the modchip and just fires. You see when you're using akimbo mode the controller scopes in automatically because LT is emulating RT. It would be possible for this mode to work on the LT, but certainly not the RT.

Wouldn't you actually be able to use LT as the input and have a momentary delay before RT is subsequently fired? Granted you'd have to use LT for "shoot" but it would get around the impossibility...

Paul

aviator said:
Paul said:
JitterOnUrFace said:

JitterOnUrFace,

Wouldn't you actually be able to use LT as the input and have a momentary delay before RT is subsequently fired? Granted you'd have to use LT for "shoot" but it would get around the impossibility...

That's what I said in less detail. >.>