A review of "The Viking" macro controller

BOBDUDE

The Viking is the most versatile controller I've ever owned

Beforehand i owned a controller from console customs and evil
I ordered a "mastermod" from evil expecting it to outperform my other controller by leaps and bounds, but it seems the price placed on it was almost entirely made up by fancy analog sticks and shells.

However i wanted something that could actually do MORE than just a rapidfire and jitter, so i looked up Viking
This controller has been EXACTLY what i was looking for in every game I've wanted aid in
From grinding in RPGs to executing perfect combos in Mortal Kombat, this controller hasn't failed me
I spent AGES trying to get an accurate rapid-fire on my old controllers but ended up always reaching an unhappy middle between speed and accuracy
With the Viking software and a couple days of tinkering i could finally achieve that perfect speed that i was looking for, it was truly a breath of fresh air

I'd recommend The Viking to anyone who can afford its high price-tag, which is the only thing that blots this otherwise perfect product!
(with excellent customer service ta-boot!)

NYjetsNY1

Thank you! We do strive to have excellent support. I'm on the forums every single day, multiple times a day (sans one week in February when I'm not on the forums lol).

twharton

Just wanted to second BOBDUDE's comments. Been loving my Macro for the last 6 months and now....with rapid-fire on the Type 95 & MK14 on MW3 it's just amazing. And of course that is one function of many permutations. Thank you for this great controller!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Welcome to the forums and community most of the time here on the forums too. So if Jets doesnt answer you I might be able to help you out.