A Small request

djcdc

Hey guys,
I didnt know which sub to put this in. Here is my request:

I have been messing with the macro controiller enough now to know its uses and etc.. I notice the default setting on a newly recorded macro that you record via the controller is play the macro once and terminate. I was wondering if an update could be made available to make the default playback mode loop forever, then when button is pressed again macro would terminate? or if this is already possible, excuse me for not seeing it sooner. There are many times where I just want to loop something temporarily and may not even wanna save the macro. so I could minimize the number of times I must power off the controller and plug in to PC? This would be a very cool feature. I of course would not expect you to support it. I just think it would be great added value to able to do this. what do you think? I know you intended for people to record the macro initially then load it into the software. However for us Advanced users, it would be great if we could do this.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The only way this can even be possible is to have the macro be put on the software then of course you go into the gears setting and change the mode to loop until button is pressed again. The chip inside of the controller doesnt have the capabilities to run such a function I am pretty sure.

djcdc

I hear what you are saying.. I guess I just figured all they would need to do is change the option and make a firmware update for it.