Akimbo Mode

Yourboylsd

How do i setup akimbo mode for cod ghosts so it shoots from both guns but only pressing the right trigger? I just got my berserker controller so I'm new to this. If anyone could please help it would be awesome thanks!!!

hecwagon

I was looking for the same thing also auto sprint.. anyways their is an akimbo in the runes you may want to tweak a little.

bonefisher

Is that auto spot silent? I have a auto spot, sniper breath and sprint combo for BF4 which the auto spot is silent no clicking! I think posted up in the viking dropbox folder that modded matt started!

hecwagon

I got that from the old macro library.. Unfortunately i dont have access to the dropbox, i tried to sent request but modd matt has a full inbox

Yourboylsd

That is weird! did you fade out the red dots like it shows in the SS?

This is how i have it and works perfectly.. here is how i have it in "my packs" runes.. if it doesn't work you may have to SS your runes to check whats wrong.

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o754/anthr4x/Runes/akimbo3_zps45565b52.png

That exactly how i set it up which is weird, idunno why it doesn't work, it doesn't even shoot rapid fire or both guns, and my playback is the right trigger.

Yourboylsd

The only thing not happening is the left pistol being shot. Everything else works. So is there another way to get the left pistol to shoot as well

bonefisher

I got a tutorial vid up for this finally, sorry for the delay! Been trying to fill the most popular requests, so starting with the easy stuff and inching our way towards the hard stuff. Here's the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWhf9FoKH9E
Great tutorial on akimbo rune! Only thing that I found out specially in ghosts akimbo pistols is you have to make the SPS over 18 SPS and higher to get the results that you want! Also running the bars identical works better then offsetting them! Truly tested them both out! Warning! Will go through magazine clips quick! Lol!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I agree that anything above 18 sps works great if your going with equal trigger pull and releases. I found a great universal speed but its written out in script and not to sure how to write it out on a timeline with out doing the math to get it just right.

Here it is (for akimbo) hold Rt pull for 24MS release RT pull for 48MS hold LT 24MS release LT for 48MS.

This works great for all weapons in this game. Just leave out the LT portion for semi auto single weapons. Its 13.89 sps. The guns shoot better with a 50% offset duty cycle meaning it works better with a 50% quicker trigger press and a 50% reduced trigger released speed.

Anyway that's just what I've came up with with my testings.

Last edited: