Akimbo mode

Chipflyby

This is in question to Raven mod. I did a search and found out the answer to my initial question. But, with the akimbo mode set right trigger still activates left even when rapid is turned off. I know this could be helpful for say G18's, but I found it a hinderance when using a rifle. It will no longer shoot from the hip. So nailing those little speedy buggers when they run past you is a pain. Just curious if this GUI is going to be user friendly enough to allow normal operation of both triggers with rapid turned off but set on Akimbo. (Make sense?) Other than that I absolutely love this thing. I bought three different rapid fire mods in a month and this one is King. The other two I gave away.
Long winded,
JB

drb1992

Well with the Tac switches on the back isn't it really easy and fast to turn off/on the mods? I understand what your saying but I really don't even know if that's possible.

Chipflyby

Yes, but when rapid fire Akimbo is turned off it still activates both right and left triggers even when just the right is used.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yeah i think that happens so you can fire automatic akimbos like p90 and all the submachines. then like the tmps and glocks and pp2000 with the pull of one trigger

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Thats still a good thing. If you just tap at the trigger in bursts, the other trigger is taped. As your character brings up their gun, the hipfire radius gets smaller.

Chipflyby

Yes but.......(I know, always somethin') trying to maneuver while doing such is affected. Slowwww. You could say I'm a little on the picky side. I could just not use Akimbo but dang those USP's obliterate! :twisted:

Krier023

Useful Poster
Why dont you just use jitter. it will fire just as fast but it will also work with rafficas and you can turn it off

Paul

Krier023 said:
Why dont you just use jitter. it will fire just as fast but it will also work with rafficas and you can turn it off

Because jitter drops accuracy?

>.>

Chipflyby

Boy, you are right. The Jitter does good with Akimbo USP's. Seem's to stay on target better as well. Thanks for the input fellas!