Akimbo mode

hmg9194

Why in "The Works" preset it fires auto but in the user programable program its semi auto, it just fires both with the pull on the right trigger? Something I'm missing here?

v360Reflex

hmg9194 said:
Why in "The Works" preset it fires auto but in the user programable program its semi auto, it just fires both with the pull on the right trigger? Something I'm missing here?
for the user programmable you need to follow the directions and do as it says for the "special" modes which is the 3rd LED and to do so.. well on the Hammer/Sleeper all you do is hold right trigger and tap the sync button to scroll through different modes such as, 3 round burst,4 round burst and, akimbo mode :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
hmg9194 said:
for the user programmable you need to follow the directions and do as it says for the "special" modes which is the 3rd LED and to do so.. well on the Hammer/Sleeper all you do is hold right trigger and tap the sync button to scroll through different modes such as, 3 round burst,4 round burst and, akimbo mode :D
actually its 3 and 5 round burst

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I'm pretty sure odingalt has some sort of selectable burst mode in the works, for somthing like 2 to 10 round bursts.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Slurm_Mckenzie said:
So can you have a user programmable mode on the Thors Hammer model guys? If so how do you access it? Thanks!
I would recomend just using the preset editor but if you want user programable mode just install the all in one driver

Slurm_Mckenzie

Ok great thanks! Can you use say, the FAL to shoot like it does in mode 1 for the 'works' driver, while you are actually in 'Akimbo mode'? Because it would be pretty annoying to change modes every time you change weapons. Thanks again!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Slurm_Mckenzie said:
Ok great thanks! Can you use say, the FAL to shoot like it does in mode 1 for the 'works' driver, while you are actually in 'Akimbo mode'? Because it would be pretty annoying to change modes every time you change weapons. Thanks again!
Slot 1 13.8sps and slot 2 akimbo mode :)

Slurm_Mckenzie

Ok cool, how do you use the preset editor? I'm quite new to this whole thing and I'm trying to get to grips with it. Also how do you program how many sp/s the slots fire? Thanks again!