All Answers To Your Macros Request

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative

So
laity I've been going through the BO2 forums and been reading the latest threads'. I've noticed there is a lot of people who have been seeking services inquiring the community to build macros that have already been made. This tells me there are still a lot of people that don't know where to go to find all the macros they need in one spot. So without further ado I present u with easy instructions on where to find my media folder containing 80+ macros for BO2. All u need to do is go to...............

ModdingBros sticky thread
: Pg#1 at the bo
ttom. The thread is called; ModdingBros finalized macros for BO2.In my thread is a cyan colored underlined link that will take u to my macro folder!

In my media folder u will find various different types of mods. Listed below are different categories of mods that I've made. All my macros are user friendly. This means no matter what weapons, perks or controller layout u use there will be a macro that supports your unique play style. So here they are listed by number to represent the different categories.

1.)
Jitter mods for RT or Tac buttons with or without drop shots and for any play style

2.) New Rapid fires for the FAL & SMR with or without drop shot + aim and for RT or Tac buttons. Also any play style be that default or tactical.

3.) Fast reloads for all primary weapons even sniper riffles. Almost everyone is in perfect working order! I need people to test them out online and report any fast reloads that are malfunctioning. Please be specific. What weapon, is it prematurely reloading or switching to secondary weapon? Then I can fix them.

4.) Akimbo RFs' for RT and tac buttons. I made 2 different speeds of akimbo RFs'. This is for the best possible quality when using any of the dual welding weapons.

5.) Turbo knifes for any combination of weapons, perks or play styles possible in this game.There are 2 different modes. It can work of your left-bumper equipment or your right-bumper equipment.

6.) Miscellaneous macros such as; auto-sprint, hold breath, prone drop button, button cancelers "upon request", fast weapon swaps and one button aim+fire for full autos.

7.)
The only zombie auto aim. On youtube I've seen other companies using their zombie aim and i must say it didn't even compare to my zombie aim macro. Its still a little glitchy but I haven't seen any better ones plus I have the macro software maxed out on speed so its the best its going to get. My zombie aim runs real clean in campaign mode as well.

I'm almost positive I've left out a few mods that i just couldn't think of. I want everyone to know that I'm currently working on turbo riot or repetitive riot shield and quick-scopes for all the sniper riffles. I estimate ill complete them some short time after Christmas.

I want this to clear all questions and requests for mods that people are inquiring about. If u want it I got it. After the riot shield and quick-scopes I will have every possible mod combination out for BO2 besides anti-recoil RFs for full auto weapons. I will also work on that after I complete all the basics macros possible for this game.

If u find that one or even multiple macros don't work right please speak out be specific to what weapon or function isn't working and ill fix any corrupt macro in 5 minutes upon when i receive the request! If u want quantity and quality then people u need to start responding to me. I'm in and out of the forums all the time and will fix any issue as soon as its addressed to me.

Keep checking my media folder for weekly updates!!! "your modding bud"WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Thanks ooREDXoo. I would of added all those links in if i didn't have my own sticky thread. This is more or less a billboard that advertises what I have and will be adding to my files. I have been reading threads from other people asking for mods that I have already made. This is why I made this thread. Its for others to better understand what i have, how it works and if there are problems I will fix them. Im not trying to create a whole different thread link to my macros outside my sticky thread. I want to keep everything consolidated in my sticky thread. This is why im telling people where to go instead of just throwing them my link inside this particular thread.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Its all good I know everyone gets the just of everything! Anyway Merry Christmas and happy hanukkah everyone! Get your mod on!