Am I Able to..

Lol You Looked

Am I able to get a refund, I bought the controller on the 27th of December.
I love it but I'm tired of it always turning the LEDs off and making it unable to use the macros.
I don't want to get it fix I just want a refund. :geek:

NYjetsNY1

Can you upload your .vks? I think there may be a problem with it if that is happening. Also, are you using a play and charge kit? I always use it when I use my controller.

Lol You Looked

NYjetsNY1 said:
Can you upload your .vks? I think there may be a problem with it if that is happening. Also, are you using a play and charge kit? I always use it when I use my controller.
The Macros are just the regular Black Ops ones, nothing is edit, and Not always but I never had a problem and I'm tired of the problem.
I just want a refund :/ sorry.

NYjetsNY1

Lol You Looked said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
The Macros are just the regular Black Ops ones, nothing is edit, and Not always but I never had a problem and I'm tired of the problem.

There isn't a refund policy but we can try to fix your problem. It seems you don't want the problem to be fixed? This never happens to me.

Lol You Looked

NYjetsNY1 said:
Lol You Looked said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

There isn't a refund policy but we can try to fix your problem. It seems you don't want the problem to be fixed? This never happens to me.
:/

HippieMagic

I would honestly delete the macros, re-load them, and wipe off the contacts on the back of the controller and on the battery with your shirt. This post is really missing some information and I would almost guess user error is to blame. It could be just some really minor thing. I have had some very small issues with the software but it just involved a quick delete and re-load of the macros.

I mean it COULD be the controller but I am really thinking there is something really simple to blame here.

Lol You Looked

HippieMagic said:
I would honestly delete the macros, re-load them, and wipe off the contacts on the back of the controller and on the battery with your shirt. This post is really missing some information and I would almost guess user error is to blame. It could be just some really minor thing. I have had some very small issues with the software but it just involved a quick delete and re-load of the macros.

I mean it COULD be the controller but I am really thinking there is something really simple to blame here.

Its not my fault, The Play n Charge wont even connect with the controll so I cant do anything.

NYjetsNY1

HippieMagic said:

Try this. If the play and charge kit won't work after this, leave a ticket. http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

odingalt

Staff member
If you can't get this fixed be sure to hook up with the support staff with a support ticket to get some free repairs!