Am I doing something wrong

jaycroxton

trying to change quick scope under the modded controller software but when i try to change everything will go to 255 without me even typing that. Trying to set up quick scope so as soon as i scope in it shoots not it scopes all the way in and 2 seconds later it shoots that's not quick scoping default modes misleading. Any ideas?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Try downloading the usb program software v 1.30. Go to support then click ps3 ragnarok then scroll down and find the v1.30 windows usb software click it then it will download into your computer then try finding it by clicking start in the bottom left corner of your computer then try to find that file then click on it now u can plug in your 3.5mm program jack then press your tact switch and it will read your controller now you can program any speeds u want. remember after you program it u have to reboot it to save your configurations. try that and let me know if that works for u.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I was reading some of your threads and i just wanted to say before u power off your system make sure u turn off all your mods. sometimes if you power off with your mods still on it wont let u access them till you re-reboot your controller.

odingalt

Staff member
trying to change quick scope under the modded controller software but when i try to change everything will go to 255 without me even typing that. Trying to set up quick scope so as soon as i scope in it shoots not it scopes all the way in and 2 seconds later it shoots that's not quick scoping default modes misleading. Any ideas?

If you try to enter an invalid number like a decimal or a number bigger than 255 it will revert to 255. Make sure your keyboard's number lock is on.

Jochemke

I found out that using a comma or a point (depending on your keyboard lay-out and program itself) can give the 255 problem. I can't remember wether it's comma or point I use though