Another Problem :/

Awfulz

This is just not my week.. I have yet another problem. Today, when I got home from work I was going to sit down and play some World at War with some friends.. okay so I turned on WaW mode, and Dropshot.. When I got into a game, My Rt would not work, so I took out the battery pack and put it back in and turned the mods back on and it still didn't work, but then it started working after putting dropshot mode off, and turning drop shot mode on a minute after turning rapid fire on, it works together. I didn't make a big deal about this until I got mod blocked, but I was not lagging or near any smoke grenades/tabun gas! So, I thought: "No problem", and reprogrammed it but still get the same problem every once in awhile. I've enabled word programming. While I'm here I'll go ahead and ask if anyone else is experiencing a problem with their PS3 analogs? In the Call of Duty series, I'll randomly stop sprinting, even if my thumbstick is still held down, etc and it gets quite annoying.. my friend has the same problem with his PS3 analogs. What's wrong with my controller? I've never dropped it, and have always kept it in a case. Thanks for the support guys.

P.S. - The good news is that my A and B button (that I was previously having problems with), are now working perfectly :)

Xx Binno xX

On waw i get the mod glitch every once in a while as well your not having problems its just the game. In waw you stop sprinting, because you do not have marathon like mw2. you just have to click in again. that happens all the time when you do not have unlimited sprint. As for the drop shot a simple reprogram should fix that. My friend has a hammer and he doesn't have a problem with that. If the rt button still doesn't respond i would recommend loading the button test code to make sure its not the wiring.

Awfulz

No, I understand that but even with marathon it will prematurely stop, I literally have to hold the stick down to keep the sprint, usually you just have to click it, you'll keep sprinting until you let go of the stick. I'm talking like getting to sprint for 1-2 seconds and having it randomly stop, even though you can sprint from 5-unlimited. As for the WaW, I've never been mod blocked until now but I'll wait and see if it happens again sometime, and this is only the second time having that dropshot problem. Also, I forgot to mention that I did run a button test before I reprogrammed it and everything worked.