anti recoil macro test

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ok thats good and thanks for the clearification the link blended in and i didnt no how to fix it. Also are the anti recoils that you made up on the library

I just tested it and it marches straight upwards..... I am working on a Sens 6 as well... hopefully if we can get enough people on it we can get a solid one working lol

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
NY can u do sen. 10? and ma bad if u posted it above just post it again lolz.. btw. anyone get anti recoil for M14 lol that wud be GREAT!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
thanks for the feedback and nyjets you should upload yours and ill keep working on mine to get it better it would be cool if we could get a whole new section just for anti recoils

noonoo390

heres an update this ones is way better i think the other one was corrupted m14 sensitivity 10 anti recoil

Attachments

• thebest 2.vkm
    928 bytes · Views: 15
Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i also did this one its just for automatic guns sensitivity 3 i dont no if im just thinking its helping but ive used it on the aug uzi famas m60 and mpl with just about no kick however some of the guns dont have kick already. try it see if you think it helps any

View attachment automaticnokick.vkm

noonoo390

hey guys check out this m14 crouch shot anti recoil rapid fire lol yea its great u gotta love viking 360 controllers oh and sensitivity 10 lol

Attachments

• m14 semiauto 10 sentivity anti recoil crouch shot.vks
    8.9 KB · Views: 8
Yeah I would like to see a macro that can knock down the kick or the recoil, I like the ak-47, and has alot of kick am going to try this one out.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ok sweet i havent got the ak yet and want to try it out but hey i can always make it have less kick by editing it wont be too hard

jojoenglish85

nice, just downloaded it. Now all i have to do is assign it to a tac switch, press once to activate and shoot like mad? Or do i have to hold it down when firing?