Anti-Recoil

-ST0NE-

i was just woundering when is the anti recoil coming out cause ive been looking at some videos on black ops and the anti recoil people have its looks real helpful like i dont no if it will be the sae as the video i saw but i hopwe its real close i will post tha link so you guys can see i think this person as a modded xbox cause he has some extra suff on his screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FULTmdQjOM

NYjetsNY1

-ST0NE- said:
i was just woundering when is the anti recoil coming out cause ive been looking at some videos on black ops and the anti recoil people have its looks real helpful like i dont no if it will be the sae as the video i saw but i hopwe its real close i will post tha link so you guys can see i think this person as a modded xbox cause he has some extra suff on his screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FULTmdQjOM

Looks like PC. Anti-recoils will be better once the update is out - so far not sure the date. I can make you one right now, what gun what sensitivity? I can't guarantee perfection though.

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Awesome thanks bro.

I'll hope to have time for it on saturday of next week, I am very busy. You can attempt making one if you'd like but like I said Saturday of next week I'll make it for you :)

TB21

I just got my controller a couple of weeks ago and having alot of fun messing with it. I could really use the anti-recoil, which would help me alot. I have no clue as of yet how to use the Macro timeline software so I'll wait for NYJetsNY1 - or super-genius as I refer to him - to create one. Your other macros are great. Also, is there anyway to increase the rapid fire in the Famas or other automatic guns from around 8 sps? Forgive the noob questions :(

NYjetsNY1

TB21 said:
I just got my controller a couple of weeks ago and having alot of fun messing with it. I could really use the anti-recoil, which would help me alot. I have no clue as of yet how to use the Macro timeline software so I'll wait for NYJetsNY1 - or super-genius as I refer to him - to create one. Your other macros are great. Also, is there anyway to increase the rapid fire in the Famas or other automatic guns from around 8 sps? Forgive the noob questions :(

Thanks for the complement! Greatly appreciated.

Fully-auto guns cannot be made faster. You can make them slower though. Say a famas shoots at 12 SPS but it is very inaccurate. Try taking the 8.9 SPS rapid-fire from the library and editing the speed to say 10 SPS. To do this, go into edit macro, top right gear, and change the .89 to 1.0. Try your own speed that you find works the best.

I will be making anti-recoils for the m14 of all or most sensitivities this weekend. Please note that they will all be betas and not work perfectly. However, they should work well enough that the M14 will be a great gun before you have the FAL. I suggest using the FAL once you have unlocked it.

TB21

Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated and I will take that advice. As far as the compliment, you earned it. Go Gang Green! and I'll look forward to the anti-recoil which will make the M14 an absolute beast!

Divine

Awesome thanks ny. Why the FAL over the M14 though? Both weapons are pretty much identical except the M14 having a higher hit modifier for the head and neck area, which in my opinion gives it the edge over the FAL. Quick note the us army picked the m14 over the FAL as the army service rifle before the m16 was introduced. Has nothing to do with the game but good info lol.