ANTI-RECOILS HERE

NYjetsNY1

Requested by divine. New anti-recoils - shouldn't get mod blocked.

Will be doing a ton more later.

Attachments

• Alpha Humanized Anti-Recoil 2 sensitivity for DIVINE.vkm
    1.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Sensitivity 2 Humanized Rapid-Fire with Anti-recoil for M14.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 114
  • KikokSensitivity 2 Humanized Rapid-Fire with Anti-recoil for M14.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Alpha Sensitivity3 Humanized Rapid-Fire with Anti-recoil for M14.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Base Anti-Recoil.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Base Inverted Anti-Recoil.vkm
    1.1 KB · Views: 34

Divine

Re: Alpha humanized rapid-fires with anti-recoil for M14

It only jammed on me once...and it was the best iv'e used yet in terms of anti recoil.

NYjetsNY1

WoohWoohoo! Is it too fast too slow is the recoil too high too low... not quick enough?

- I really need to know because I want to start making more anti-recoils for other sensitivities and improve on this one. If I can figure a way to end the mod-blocks and get more accurate anti-recoils, I'd like to.

Divine

It was spot on for me.....Short range...medium range...and long range had no problems.

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
It was spot on for me.....Short range...medium range...and long range had no problems.

How's the speed... is it fast, slow, too fast, too slow, or just right? Be 100% honest, I don't mind you saying anything - all criticisms help me.

I need to know how many mod-blocks have you gotten per game / how many games?

Maybe I can speed it up / slow it down to prevent mod blocks or change where the recoil needs to anti-recoiled.

Divine

The speed was perfect for me....any faster and it probably would not do well...due to only having 20 rounds per mag. Out of about 4 games i had 1 jam. The anti recoil was spot on for me, i would not even touch it ...that's how good it was. It is vastly superior to the old humanized rapid fire.....you should try to get some other people that are inverted on sen. 2 to test it out besides me. But from what i've seen i like.

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
The speed was perfect for me....any faster and it probably would not do well...due to only having 20 rounds per mag. Out of about 4 games i had 1 jam. The anti recoil was spot on for me, i would not even touch it ...that's how good it was. It is vastly superior to the old humanized rapid fire.....you should try to get some other people that are inverted on sen. 2 to test it out besides me. But from what i've seen i like.

Awesome, I'll leave it then. I'll work on more sensitivities.

evil5826

Best to get one made mid range like a 4 or 5. This way you will have one at 2 5 and 10. Gives people a chance to up their sensitivity after a while when they are good enough.

azagorath

good stuff , .try to make one for sensitivity 6 and 7
i did not try to make anti recoil yet , i think i should try

NYjetsNY1

azagorath said:
good stuff , .try to make one for sensitivity 6 and 7
i did not try to make anti recoil yet , i think i should try

Yeah I just am loaded in work right now what with all of the tech support its been flooded lately on the forums question after question problem after problem, request after request...

This isn't very high on the needs-to-be-done list right now. I'll get it done, but whenever I have time. Unfortunately, right now too busy.

dh2824

I was using this Today it was working good I had a few hiccups. And also it's a a little slow sensitivity but I'll have to wait until you make 3 sen.