Any macro ideas

Galen

Well as far as i know the only useful macro is like rapid fire because what else do you need in a shooting game..
i guess you could make a drop shot but it would be lame
just adsjbhajbgkljs

NYjetsNY1

BLAAAAAAAAAACK OPSSSSS OUT TOMORROW... too bad i dont have time to play it... luckily thursday is a day off = wed+thurs = BLACK OPS TIME

Galen

lol i already beat veteran it is probably my favourite call of duty so far. me and my friend have 2 copies each and 2 xboxes so we can boost as well.. lol. get to buy all the good guns whenever we want andthen we can get moddable guns

NYjetsNY1

i uploaded a rapid fire for tact switch... set rapid fire to a tac. set second chance on so then u just hold tac in last stand boom pistol own... also i use droshot mod

stfillans

Fast reload for LMG's as soon as ammo count is up if you double tap Y then cuts down reload time, on old game you could reduce reload by a couple of sec on the L86, so get the exact time then the double tap or knife to cancel reload.

As I said in my post a dropshot whilst sprinting would be great to get rid of Dolphin dive, just program as you hit dropshot it quickly pulls back on LS to stop sprint so you dropshot and don't dive.

A superman dive, sprint, Jump, Dolphin (double prone)

Obviously dual wield pistol rapid fire, 3 burst Fal/M14, 5 burst Fal/M14, Full Auto Fal/M14

Jitter mode for Spas-12? Full Auto M16/G11,

Maybe a anti recoil M14/snipers?

Hold breath on zoom in for sniper.

Should keep you busy ;)

smallx

stfillans said:
Fast reload for LMG's as soon as ammo count is up if you double tap Y then cuts down reload time, on old game you could reduce reload by a couple of sec on the L86, so get the exact time then the double tap or knife to cancel reload.

As I said in my post a dropshot whilst sprinting would be great to get rid of Dolphin dive, just program as you hit dropshot it quickly pulls back on LS to stop sprint so you dropshot and don't dive.

A superman dive, sprint, Jump, Dolphin (double prone)

Obviously dual wield pistol rapid fire, 3 burst Fal/M14, 5 burst Fal/M14, Full Auto Fal/M14

Jitter mode for Spas-12? Full Auto M16/G11,

Maybe a anti recoil M14/snipers?

Hold breath on zoom in for sniper.

Should keep you busy ;)

How do you do a full-auto m16? Is that jitter or is it actually full auto?