any macros for ps3 controller?

thepr0

Im new here but i try doing research and couldn't find an answer. I was wondering if any of these macros here can be loaded into the ps3 controller? For example the g36 and mp7 macro thats here does it work for ps3 or its only 360 compatible?

thepr0

oh

Ok only for macro controllers not the new ones right. are the macro controllers still available or sold out for ps3? Any help would be appreciated im looking to buy 2 this weekend i just want to buy the best controller with most features. Maybe ill buy 1 of each

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
PS3 does not have a Macro Controller. Only Xbox, The best controller for PS3 right now is the Ragnarok. Sadly there are no Xbox 360 Macros for sale at the moment. But will be available sometime soon.

thepr0

Thanks for the reply bro. That sucks i wish ps3 had macro controller. Yeah i see ragnarok are prbably the best controllers. Im definitely Buying one this weekend. Hey what if i get a 360 macro controller. And used the adapter to play on ps3 wired would the same rapid fire features work?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks for the reply bro. That sucks i wish ps3 had macro controller. Yeah i see ragnarok are prbably the best controllers. Im definitely Buying one this weekend. Hey what if i get a 360 macro controller. And used the adapter to play on ps3 wired would the same rapid fire features work?

You can always buy a macro controller then go through an adapter to the ps3. So yes you can do that there are a few threads around here that talk about it.

thepr0

Ok my final and last question i do appreciate all your help. Can i get a wire xbox controller modded and what do you recomend more a macro controller or the new usb programmable controller?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ok my final and last question i do appreciate all your help. Can i get a wire xbox controller modded and what do you recomend more a macro controller or the new usb programmable controller?

You cannot get a wired controller modded. Personally I prefer the macro since you can do whatever you want with it. However they arent for everyone because you need to know how to work the thing very well and a Ragnarok is way easier to program to your liking. So if you want a controller you are going to use primarily for fps then you may consider the Ragnarok if you play more then FPS games then I would consider the macro.