Any PC enthusiasts out there?!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you guys are really into PC's like myself. Over this past year I have built a hell of system and would like to share some of my specs.

CPU: I7 3770K water cooled
GPU: Gigabyte 7950
RAM: 12 Gb's 1600 mhz
Motherboard: Asus p8z77-m
Keyboard: Corshair K90
Mouse: Razer Lachesis
Monitor: Asus VE278H

Those are just the really important specs of my system be free to comment or share your specs with me!

Last edited:

Boricua

CPU: I5 3570K OC to 4ghz
Cooler: Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme
GPU: Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X OC Edition

RAM: 8 Gb's 1600 mhz
Motherboard: AsRock z77 Extreme4
Case: NZXT Phantom 820
Keyboard: Logitech G110

Mouse: Logitech G600
Monitor: Asus Vh247H

Not as good as your's but I can play pretty much any game on ultra. :D

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Pretty **** close to my setup though. Very much a good system and you cant beat seeing games on a nice gaming rig! I just love it!

JIM WALKER

Not going to rattle off the specs, but I run the ... Alienware Aurora gaming pc ... Strike 7 keyboard ... Rat 7 mouse ....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Finally got a PC!!!!! I went to my bothers house and Frankenstein a PC together out of a bunch of old computer parts LOL. Im running windows XP ha ha haaa. Its pretty accent software but does what i need it to do. I dont have any graph-ex card either and it only has 250GB lol. I do however have all the firmwares' & softwares' for my ragnaroks' (XBOX & PS3) also legacy setups & the V 9.0 macro software. I also have my pickit 2 software hooked up so I can flash my 12f683 chips. As long as I keep things simple my PC runs fine. Not bad for free so I cant complain. At least now I can get back to making macros now without having to travel to my parents house to use their computer. My setup is probably as ghetto as it gets but at least i can accomplish all the stuff i need to with no hassles. I can still watch vids, flash chips, upload my firmware updates and use my macro editor so yea im back baby!!!!!

bonefisher

Ok taking the plunge into pc world! What do you guys think I should put tobether? Hey Jim how do you like your alienware pc? Looking at them or mite use my old tower and put a home build together!

JIM WALKER

Hey bonefisher, my alienware system is beast, best I have used so far, have built my own in the past but decided to buy off the shelf, couldn't be happier ..... the strike 7 keyboard is amazing too ... still prefer the 360 and xb1 better though ....

bonefisher

Actually I live close by were the original builder of alienware computers but years back long ago they sold out do dell which there for a little while they started being cheesy with the parts and went down hill! Just started looking at them again and they seem like they have potential once again! Nothing does beat the original owner though builds! I still believe I'm going to build one! Little bit faster than fast!

Boricua

Actually I live close by were the original builder of alienware computers but years back long ago they sold out do dell which there for a little while they started being cheesy with the parts and went down hill! Just started looking at them again and they seem like they have potential once again! Nothing does beat the original owner though builds! I still believe I'm going to build one! Little bit faster than fast!
Build one bro, the feeling of knowing you build a beast pc is the best.

40_ounce

Here is my build:
Rosewill R5 Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Case
MSI GTX Ti Boost Twinfrozr 2GB (added after this pic)
PC Power and Cooling Silencer MK III 600W Modular 80PLUS Bronze Power Supply
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Intel Core i5-3470 Ivy Bridge 3.2GHz (3.6GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
Asus P8Z77-V lk
And because this thread should have pics
2n1hycj.jpg

Dude that's awesome my daughter broke my rig so Im on the asus g750 vx its holding its own.. But I am definitely going to build a new gaming desktop asap

bonefisher

Tell what you all think? I believe I'm going with this !

Maximus Vl Extreme
Intel i7 4770k with corsair H100i liquid cooling
Corsair dominator platinum 4×8gb 2400mhz
PSU....Corsair AX 1200i
Either running two GTX 780i 3gb or a Titan 6gb
Samsung 840 pro series 256gb 2.5 SSD
Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB 3.5 7200rpm
Sony BD-5300S-OB Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Haven't figure what case I'm going with yet but it will come to me! I'm going to run triple benq 2420te screens so im debating on the graphics cards? What do you think?

JIM WALKER

Never been a fan of piggy backing, good though the GTX are, if your running triple screen (nice btw) go with the Titan 6gb, and my preference would be the intel i5 .... otherwise it looks like a very nice build ....

bonefisher

Jim question why not the i7 over the i5? I heard on that 4770k they had some overclocking speeds of 7 GHz! Not that I'm going to get that out of it but 4.6 or 4.7 will do!

JIM WALKER

personal preference mainly, I find the i5 more stable is all .... probably my age too, change for change sake makes me twitchy, will move to i7 eventually, (when i9 comes out ... lol )