any promos for the 4th of july

NYjetsNY1

To my knowledge there is not, and I don't know if we will be having one. The macro controllers are very expensive to install and are almost at rock bottom in costs already.

obo

The reality of it is, prices at pretty **** cheap already. The prices that controllers are at now, are what sale prices used to be. We're essentially in the middle of a really long sale right now. Now, I'm not denying that the 4th of July is a special holiday, but if you maybe just held back $20 when buying fireworks this year, you could make up the difference between a "sale price" and the prices we have now. And then instead of 30 minutes worth of stuff to blow up, you could have a controller that lasts you a lifetime.

Krier023

Useful Poster
The reality of it is, prices at pretty **** cheap already. The prices that controllers are at now, are what sale prices used to be. We're essentially in the middle of a really long sale right now. Now, I'm not denying that the 4th of July is a special holiday, but if you maybe just held back $20 when buying fireworks this year, you could make up the difference between a "sale price" and the prices we have now. And then instead of 30 minutes worth of stuff to blow up, you could have a controller that lasts you a lifetime.
While this is true. For some of us its a necessity to buy $450 dollars in fireworks :D

IrishStyle

There is a special going on right now......$179 for a black controller or $209 for the silver one. Hurry though, that price won't last!

odingalt

Staff member
Yes unfortunately our stock is down to about 500 macro controllers. That's it. After these 500 controllers, no more macro controller. This is because Microsoft has discontinued the CG2 circuit board (needed to make a macro controller), and the macro controller modchips cost a fortune to produce. Plus the install is crazy hard. Macro controller prices will continue to rise as our stock is depleted. When we launch our new website with PS3 controllers, expect a big jump in XBOX360 macro controller prices a couple weeks afterwards.

Also to note, the macro controller will be succeeded by a "lesser" XBOX 360 modded controller this Fall. Something similar to our legacy controllers, which were the Tyr's Hand, Thor's Hammer and Odin's raven. Basically, will still have USB and firmware updates, but will be much cheaper, and will be designed for games like COD, GOW, etc. Basically, first-person shooters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes unfortunately our stock is down to about 500 macro controllers. That's it. After these 500 controllers, no more macro controller.

Glad I bought two then lol.... for real though... if you end up having more chips than you do CG2 boards.... hook a brother up... I would still LOOOVE to try and put one of these together with my own custom shell

NYjetsNY1

Argh stupid admin permission system ... if I had the permissions to remove some words from the word filter, I would, but only odingalt has those permissions and he is too busy to do it lol.

Voodoo

I've said it before, and might as well again. This thing is a bargain at it's price. If anything, the 4th of July Special should be $279 and $309, to put it on par with the price tags you find on lesser modded controllers. (Yeah, I said lesser.)

I'm really thinking about following in Myth's footsteps and ordering another before they're all gone, would like to keep one always setup for black ops (MW3 when that comes out), but then again, it's not too much trouble to update it. I just hate having to bootcamp over to windows everytime I want to play something else.

I seriously doubt you'll regret the order.

NYjetsNY1

Yeah. Currently the macro controllers are on a sale as people have said. So buy one now!!!

I have 2 already.

jay2nice000

ok ok ok im buying geez so pushy people :) i kidd i will buy one today or tomorrow asap. i want to be one few people in the world to own a macro controller. i wonder if odingalt would continue to fix macro controller in 2 years of course for some profit

Last edited: