Any thoughts on updating XB360 & PS3 Ragnarok Firmware!

odingalt

Staff member
XBOX
sorry i have the xbox ragnarok. controller. Is that chip max out as well. I mean with the chip already being installed inside my controller what application or software you use to load the new code into the hardware for testing or use? Also i could get started on a downgrade software or another version with multiple loads for the ragnarok. I am going to buy a macro next week to satisfy my needs. I didn' t do my complete research before buying the ragnarok. I just bought it. I love it but i crave more

Danielsahn, please re-read my posts more carefully, this was answered already :)

"... When we did the XBOX 360 Ragnarok we went from a PIC18 processor to a PIC24 and added a bunch more memory..."

Werewolf6

Hello White and Nerdy I have some question about what you refer to as the "command" is that the MOD button? Also what does 200MS and hold 855, 255MS, 600MS mean?
BATTLEFIELD 4 LT AUTOSPOT: "Command" hold until LT is pulled then (hold RB) "command" hold 200MS then (release RB) "command" hold 855MS.
BATTLEFIELD 4 AUTOSPOT ALWAYS ON: "Command" hold 255MS then (hold RB) "command" hold 200MS then (release RB) "command" hold 600MS

I am unclear as to why you are trying to improve AUTOSPOT? Is it flawed as it stands now or with improvement will we able to use AUTOSPOT while on foot without a MAV or vehicle?
I'm confused.
Also what does this mean "The battlefield 4 AUTOSPOTS are perfectly timed to register the marks and be silent. No clicking noise if RB is pressed too fast." ?
One more last thing; Why is that when I use continuous run or is it Auto fire, one of the two or maybe a combination of both? Am pretty sure though its continuous run while am playing BF4 my gun will shoot off on its on?

Thank you very much in advance for any forthcoming answers! P.S. I use a 360 Ragnarok.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I posted a long time ago so I'm not fresh on details but if I can remember correctly I believe auto spot on the rags (360) are only battlefield 3 supported and they use the back button instead of the RB button on battlefield 4. As for the commands I wrote this was for Odin if he could update the software. Basically I codded the codes for him so he wouldn't have to figure it out himself. Be could just punch in the inputs I supplied and have a working auto spot. I posted two separate types of auto spot. Basically one is always activated the other will only activate if the LT is pulled. I also posted new stuff like a universal quickscope. I just hate how all quick scopes rely on a specific timing to fire after LT is pulled. My quickscope works as when u pull the LT it auto holds sniper breath and when LT is released it will hold sniper breath for a few hundreths of a second and fire the RT. This way it's as easy as timing it out by just releasing LT. It can be taken one step further as well. He could code it to not fire if say LT wasent pulled back past 75%. So u won't give your position away unless the trigger was pulled back 76 to 100%.

As for your other question I can't fully understand what your trying to portray to me. Also no I'm not trying to improve auto spot I just gave the specific timings to were if will be silent. If RB is pressed too fast it will make a click noise that can be quite annoying. I hope I have awnserd all your questions. Let me know if u need to k,ow anything else. I will try to help u out on my time frame which is spotty lol. Have a good day!

bonefisher

White I had to make a new silent one because the old one that is posted for Odin was clicking I believe. so if you need new one I have it.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'm so far out of the game it's ridiculous. All the stuff I have made seems to be obsolete from updates. I'm tryin so hard just to come up with cash to buy new gen stuff. I'm trying to get money for the diy remapper blade. I can't afford the beserker yet. Anyway I just try to be a help to whoever needs it. Mainly just my knowledge as far as mod making. I haven't made anything new in almost a year it seems. Basically I'm like that gramps that shares knowledge to the younger generation lol.

If I ever need anything I'll defenantly hit u up. I just don't have time like I used to. Besides it feels good to let others do the work and use their creations. I know that sounds terrible but it's not like I don't know how to make stuff for myself so if others want to do the work I'll gladly use it lol.