Anybody think of any new Macros for Black Ops?

dudesikoff

I'm just posting to see if anyone has made any type of macro for Blackops, that is not on the Macro Library, and I saw jitter on the library, is that for the M16, or G11, or maybe the Spas as well?

Also, I noticed now the Rapid Fire is 8.9 SPS Rather than 10 SPS, so I'm hoping this will fix my problem of the gun shooting for longer than I am holding the trigger.

stfillans

Haven't got my Viking yet due to cash flow problems but here are some of my ideas from another thread

Fast reload for LMG's as soon as ammo count is up if you double tap Y then cuts down reload time, on old game you could reduce reload by a couple of sec on the L86, so get the exact time then the double tap or knife to cancel reload.

As I said in my post a dropshot whilst sprinting would be great to get rid of Dolphin dive, just program as you hit dropshot it quickly pulls back on LS to stop sprint so you dropshot and don't dive.

A superman dive, sprint, Jump, Dolphin (double prone)

Obviously dual wield pistol rapid fire, 3 burst Fal/M14, 5 burst Fal/M14, Full Auto Fal/M14

Jitter mode for Spas-12? Full Auto M16/G11, (***EDIT*** G11 full auto would be beast!!)

Maybe a anti recoil M14/snipers?

Hold breath on zoom in for sniper.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
None of the snipers shoot fast enought to need anti-recoil. They're all delayed semi-auto... It's gay, but what can you do? The bolt action is the only one good for one hits anyways.