Anyone have pics of

Wargun

Anyone have pics of the national guard camo? I want to see it before I buy it because of the coupon. If anyone could post pics of the controller besides the one that's already on the normal page, that would be much appreciated...

Cydog3

I just bought the black one ,Went through the same issue as you. Wanted to go camo because of coupon but didnt really like the color scheme. The black one is close in price without a coupon

If the camo was on a black controller with black thumb sticks and dpad I would have been sold on it

odingalt

Staff member
It's ugly. That's why we have them on special. I cannot tell a lie lol. But if you just want to get the most awesomest modded controller and don't mind the look then national guard shell is for you!

HippieMagic

You could always buy a yard of burlap, dye, and glue and put a gillie suit on it... I mean you'd already have the camo base haha. Everyone wants stealth controllers and what is sneakier than a sniper, right?

NYjetsNY1

HippieMagic said:
You could always buy a yard of burlap, dye, and glue and put a gillie suit on it... I mean you'd already have the camo base haha. Everyone wants stealth controllers and what is sneakier than a sniper, right?

Lol.