Anyone have Resident Evil: ORC?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
When I actually have time to play this game, I can't ever find anyone good, both in versus or just trying to beat the campaign on Professional. People are terrible at this game and it's so annoying. If anyone has this game post here with your GT and I'll add you or just PM me.

I should be picking this game up this weekend, I am a big fan of the resident evil. I have played every one since the first one.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Everyone says it sucks and idk why. Yeah sure the campaign is very easy and can be beaten within 5 hours or less (each mission is only like a half hour long and there's 6 of them) but it's a lot of fun if you play with people. The multiplayer is awesome. Can be laggy at times but that's universal across all games. I've been sick this entire week and have been home from college cuz of it, so all I've been doin is playing this, watching movies, and sleeping. Today and tomorrow the only time I'll have to play this though til summer, cuz once I'm back at school I'll be swamped. I've been playing heroes mode, it's so much fun but if you have idiots on your team you'll be finished in no time.