Anyone know where i can get a macro?!!!

dwayne_2010

got an odins raven off ben (rapidcontrollers.co.uk) just before the macro came out, now its broke i want a macro! anyone got one for sale preferably in the U.K? if not willing to ship here?Thanks in advance

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
There was an ebay post around here recently I dont know if someone already snagged it up though.

odingalt

Staff member
Good news people. Macro controllers are going to be available again. Not sure when, it's going to take a couple of months to purchase and assemble the modchip components.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Well that's good to hear so how many are you planning on getting and being able to sell?

odingalt

Staff member
I am in the procurement process, I should have more details in about 6 weeks after some of the parts start arriving at the shop.

would it be possible to add key shift to the new batch of macros, ive had my macro for a year now and still think its the best on the market but do wish it had this feature, i had a controller that had key shift and found it really usefull but it broke down after about 6 months

odingalt

Staff member
would it be possible to add key shift to the new batch of macros, ive had my macro for a year now and still think its the best on the market but do wish it had this feature, i had a controller that had key shift and found it really usefull but it broke down after about 6 months

I can't make any promises on new features, we're working on fixing a few bugs in the macro editing software. Depending on the success of that project with our new software developer we will evaluate whether we will put more money back into the macro software in terms of adding more features.

dawgyownz

Hello :) i am willing to sell you mine. it is an original black macro with absolutely nothing wrong with it. i will also come with a controller case.
If you want to ask me any questions or need more info, skype me or hit me up on xbl. you make the first price and then we can discus.
GT: JR_CODTUBE4LIFE