Anyone looking for a Custom 'Raven' Controller....

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
If I wasn't already waiting for the 360 Ragnarok I'd totally be down for a Raven even though I'm not completely diggin the purple tiger thing. Don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome work and I myself have no artistic capabilities so props to you for that but it just isn't my style.

Fredrow

If I wasn't already waiting for the 360 Ragnarok I'd totally be down for a Raven even though I'm not completely diggin the purple tiger thing. Don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome work and I myself have no artistic capabilities so props to you for that but it just isn't my style.

I wish I could take credit for painting that shell, but the truth is that it's a Hydro-Dipped painted shell....... But thanks for your comments!!!!

Fredrow

No selling allowed in the forum...lol... Just kidding. Anyway that thing looks tight....

I know right!!! Hahaha.... After posting the info about the controller, I was waiting for Jetz to leave a comment saying something like; "No selling allowed in the forum!" or "viking360 / vikingdigital LLC is not responsible for anything sold on anything but viking360.com or vikingdigital.com"......

NYjetsNY1

I know right!!! Hahaha.... After posting the info about the controller, I was waiting for Jetz to leave a comment saying something like; "No selling allowed in the forum!" or "viking360 / vikingdigital LLC is not responsible for anything sold on anything but viking360.com or vikingdigital.com"......

Well you made my life easier by saying it for me!

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah I guess just in case somebody doesn't know. Fredrow and Ben are the only guys who get an exception to the no selling rule.

40_ounce

Yeah I know right.... I'm surprised jets didn't come in here acting all wild and stuff...lol... anyway good luck with the sale.

NYjetsNY1

Due to popular demand,

VIKINGFORUMS POLICY IS:
-NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.
~WE SOMETIMES ALLOW AN EXCEPTION TO SELLERS.

VIKINGFORUMS, VIKING360.COM LLC AND ANY AFFILIATES ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER IF YOU GET RIPPED OFF. TRADING OVER THE INTERNET IS RISKY.

All warranty must be directly through Fredrow.

Just remember: VIKINGFORUMS, VIKING360.COM VIKINGDIGITAL LLC AND ANY AFFILIATES ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER

You heard it here folks.

-JETZ

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Due to popular demand,

VIKINGFORUMS POLICY IS:
-NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.
~WE SOMETIMES ALLOW AN EXCEPTION TO SELLERS.

VIKINGFORUMS, VIKING360.COM LLC AND ANY AFFILIATES ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER IF YOU GET RIPPED OFF. TRADING OVER THE INTERNET IS RISKY.

All warranty must be directly through Fredrow.

Just remember: VIKINGFORUMS, VIKING360.COM VIKINGDIGITAL LLC AND ANY AFFILIATES ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER

You heard it here folks.

-JETZ

Hahahahaha Got to love you Jets that was pretty funny especially with all the fonts and everything.

Fredrow

Well I hope no one was waiting to purchase this controller!!! Because the controller sold this afternoon......

SOLD.......