Anyone see a problem with this??

Fredrow

This pic is of the leader-board during a game of Hard-Core Team-Death Match.... Can you spot the problem with this pic?

sejxP.jpg

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmmm Fredrow isnt on the bottom? Just kidding man but it took me awhile to notice the players on each team.

twharton

After studying for awhile all I can come up with is the "I Kick 4 Head" is certainly in bad taste but other than that...I give up. What's the problem?

Fredrow

After studying for awhile all I can come up with is the "I Kick 4 Head" is certainly in bad taste but other than that...I give up. What's the problem?

Yeah, what MJ said..... For some reason the teams got split-up 7 v.s 5.....

odingalt

Staff member
I love that they still haven't fixed that issue in MW3... I end up spending 2 hours trying to join a game with even teams. The game will sit there for an hour with uneven teams. The system should do a better job of matching up teams who are in parties... if a party of 5 joins, it should match it with another party of 5. Make the party wait longer to join a game, since they are obviously gaining a huge advantage vs. playing a bunch of solo pubbers. For that matter, I'd like to see more no-parties-allowed options like in previous versions of the game.

Fredrow

I love that they still haven't fixed that issue in MW3... I end up spending 2 hours trying to join a game with even teams. The game will sit there for an hour with uneven teams. The system should do a better job of matching up teams who are in parties... if a party of 5 joins, it should match it with another party of 5. Make the party wait longer to join a game, since they are obviously gaining a huge advantage vs. playing a bunch of solo pubbers. For that matter, I'd like to see more no-parties-allowed options like in previous versions of the game.

Dude it's not the party of 5 that was the problem, it's the team with 7-players.... There should never be 7 on a team for Team-Death match....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Dude it's not the party of 5 that was the problem, it's the team with 7-players.... There should never be 7 on a team for Team-Death match....

I actually like playing ground war when Im sniping more targets to kill. For me its the unevenness of having 5 players to five especially if your team isnt good.

odingalt

Staff member
TDM is limited to 6 max? That's awesome that their issue with matchmaking is actually so poor that it allows the game to exceed the max number of players. A W E S O M E

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Standard TDM is 6 max, ground war has TDM with 9 per team as well... I played once on MW2 for 10 minutes in CTF with just me and one guy against a full team, it was rediculous. It was OK though, because the other team sucked so I got tons more kills than I would have with my team being full.