Anyone willing to sell me this??

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

halo reach legendary code for flaming......i can mod it in but i dont feel like doing that every time...of course on ebay...but..linky

Awfulz

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Awfulz said:
I could license transfer it so we can both have it, but you removed me..
i did? ill add you back tomorow... but you cant licence transfer it i tried.
Wrong. It's a redeemable DLC code, every DLC can have it's license transfer. I've recommended the License Transfer to a friend, who preformed it and it worked for him. Guess you did something wrong.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Awfulz said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Awfulz said:
I could license transfer it so we can both have it, but you removed me..
i did? ill add you back tomorow... but you cant licence transfer it i tried.
Wrong. It's a redeemable DLC code, every DLC can have it's license transfer. I've recommended the License Transfer to a friend, who preformed it and it worked for him. Guess you did something wrong.
what do you mean i recover your profile on my xbox and download it then go to xbox.com and do a licence transfer????......because those can only be done once a year.

Awfulz

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
what do you mean i recover your profile on my xbox and download it then go to xbox.com and do a licence transfer????......because those can only be done once a year.
You'd recover my profile, activate the license transfer which would transfer all of my license to your Xbox Console ID, then you'd download it via Xbox.com, and you'd have it. I'd recover back, and my profile would still have the correct License ID, making me be able to use it. Also, I know they can only be done once a year..

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Awfulz said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
You'd recover my profile, activate the license transfer which would transfer all of my license to your Xbox Console ID, then you'd download it via Xbox.com, and you'd have it. I'd recover back, and my profile would still have the correct License ID, making me be able to use it. Also, I know they can only be done once a year..
Can I do this??????.....soon?

modded matt

XxbinnoxX said:
I did 2 license transfers this year. where did you get once a year?

no you did not. it has allways been once a year. even if you xbox dies you transfer it, then the new box dies two weeks later (happened to me) you cant transfer again for 12 months. even if you call them.

Xx Binno xX

Man idk i got a the new slim so i transferred license . it went bad so i got another slim. and again i transferred license all with in 2 months maybe i got lucky or something idk

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
Man idk i got a the new slim so i transferred license . it went bad so i got another slim. and again i transferred license all with in 2 months maybe i got lucky or something idk
its not possible to use the tool on xbox.com more than once a year. period.