assault rifle select fire to burst mode

I know that jitter was patched and but does anyone know if using a rapid fire sequence with select fire on an assault rifle would be faster than the auto fire or the same as the auto fire? Since damage goes up with select fire and recoil goes down with select fire single/burst I'm thinking this could be a good exploit but I'm unsure of how to test this myself does anyone have any tips on how to test these ideas ideas of asking others to do work for me or had any others done the testing after having similar thoughts? Thank you for your time.

Jitter isn't patched is it? Last time I played black ops 2, they only patched jitter for the ksg n R870 and jitter worked fine on everything else.

Jitter is only patched for KSG and M870. People have been doing that with SMGs with success ( using select fire semi auto ). So give it a try, jitter isn't really a good option has u can't aim down the sights.

Ah so jitter wouldn't be for me then....guess I'll keep trying to play with rapid fire speeds and select fire and see if there is a way to show increase of the full auto generic and possibly overthe cap or at the cap with increase damage and less recoil of burst