Astro hardware may fix paddle issues.

God

So, here's a quick rundown. Astro Gaming created their own chat cable called AG1. It comes with all Astro A50's so long as they are the Xbox One edition. I took a look and it seems to me that it's small enough but I haven't tested it.

Keep in mind, it's not sold separately, but that's not my problem. I know you guys don't want to buy an entirely new headset but that's not my problem either.

Paradoxically, I figure this must be of some use to people without the know how on the how how about shaving the Microsoft version.

God

Hey do you have a link to this gizmo I can look at?
A50-WIRELESS-HEADSET-ASTRO-GEN2-XB1-BLACKLIME-BUNDLE_primary_3.png

God

Based on lurking around customer support it seems to only work for the A50's. One part inserts into your controller and one part inserts into the headset. It might work on gen1 A50's but Astro staff may neither confirm nor deny.

Although you might be able to put it inside your mixamp pro, but it might be too big, too small, or not even work at all

I know it doesn't seem very accessible, and I know there are other options out there, this is just another.

I myself am going to buy these because I sold my A40's and bought a stereo system.

Last edited: