Aussie V360 Clan?

Mista DUBstep

Hello,
I am Thinking Of Making an Australian Viking 360 Clan.
If You Are Aussie. PM Me, Or MSG Me On XBL (Mista DUBstep)
This clan Will Be To Promote The Amazing Viking 360 Controller!

What will be required of you.
GT Changes WILL be Mandatory, (If You Cannot afford MS Points, I Will Provide You With 1500 FREE!!)
You MUST Have either a Viking Macro OR Legacy Controller
You must be a good sport and easy to get along with
You MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 14 ( or at least not have a high pitch voice)
You must know how to have FUN :D and not rage!
Be Online at least 2-3 times a week.

If you cannot meet any of the ^above^ Requirments then DO NOT bother Talking to Me!!.

OR YOU COULD JUST JOIN ME THE Original leader of V360 CLAN 2 different V360 clans would just be weird and confuse a lot of people don't you agree? add V 360 SinneR And V 360 Divine :D

Xx Binno xX

Mista DUBstep said:
Hello,
I am Thinking Of Making an Australian Viking 360 Clan.
If You Are Aussie. PM Me, Or MSG Me On XBL (Mista DUBstep)
This clan Will Be To Promote The Amazing Viking 360 Controller!

What will be required of you.
GT Changes WILL be Mandatory, (If You Cannot afford MS Points, I Will Provide You With 1500 FREE!!)
You MUST Have either a Viking Macro OR Legacy Controller
You must be a good sport and easy to get along with
You MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 14 ( or at least not have a high pitch voice)
You must know how to have FUN :D and not rage!
Be Online at least 2-3 times a week.

If you cannot meet any of the ^above^ Requirments then DO NOT bother Talking to Me!!.
I would be careful some people just would join for the free 1600M$ points then leave.

jayjoes said:
OR YOU COULD JUST JOIN ME THE Original leader of V360 CLAN 2 different V360 clans would just be weird and confuse a lot of people don't you agree? add V 360 SinneR And V 360 Divine :D
Yeah having 2 different clans would be very confusing. Maybe you guys could work out a deal? Let him be a co-leader and he could help you guys out haha. If you need a clan logo hit me up I'll be happy to make one

Mista DUBstep

jayjoes said:

Ok, i sent you both a Friend Request, But it's not going to work out too well because we are not going to be online at the same time much, thus rendering the idea of playing together useless. Not only that, but i have about 4 Friends that have/Getting Macro controllers.

XxbinnoxX said:
I would be careful some people just would join for the free 1600M$ points then leave.

I took that into considderation, thats why i am only providing points to people who i believe are going to stick around, like your not going to get them straight away, I want to get to know you first.

@ XxbinnoxX, Making a logo would be awesome if you could arrange that for me/us. Thankyou very much.

Xx Binno xX

Well What kind of logo are you looking for ? i need the colors you want to use a general idea. I'm not to experienced at making things yet but i can try my best.

If you want something like this logo i can use the same thing and change up the writing a little bit for the clan and change the colors too if you want. (i made this)

Attachments

• viking logo final(gold).jpg
    viking logo final(gold).jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 46

Mista DUBstep

That is Pretty Cool.
That would be an awesome logo, if you could change the writing to "V360 AU" for my branch and make "V360 US" For the Main clan.....I dunno, just spit-balling here.....

GJUnLeAsHeD

Well the leader of V 360 RIGHT NOW is from England! and we dont have issues being online at the same time dont know how diff Australia is.

Mista DUBstep

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
Well the leader of V 360 RIGHT NOW is from England! and we dont have issues being online at the same time dont know how diff Australia is.

Well, put it This way. Generally, at around 10-11 PM for me it is around 8-9 AM For you...GENERALLY, i'm not too sure about the time differences.