Bad timing

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I see the berserkers are up for sale again. Iooks like I'm going to have to take a back seat again before I can afford it. Really wanted the titanfall controller with white paddles! Any how patient's is a virtue.

On a side note just wanted to say to Odin your the man and I hope all your buisness ventures are a smashing success. Sorry to hear about the new MS pucks being different. Maybe with some simple carving of the puck can fix this issue.

Hopefully the berserkers can stay up for sale till the end of next month. If not I guess waiting for all the bugs to get ironed out is not such a bad idea!

barrow

:D WOOO!

Hey Odin my man! I was a Raven owner who bought a macro controller the second it was available to me. I came onto the forums recently to see if people were talking Titanfall and was excited to learn about the Beserker because I hadn't heard about it, then bummed that I missed out on pre-orders. Maybe I got myself off the mailing list somehow, I don't know.

Now that orders are back open I got my order in! Let's do this, viking for life.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Aaaagggghhh total berserker envey! Wish I could afford it. Maybe after the first week of the first of the month I can swing 250 bones. I'll praise to the viking gods not to sell out before then lol.

odingalt

Staff member
No we have skipped that stupid "solderless clip" that caused us all those supply issues (and still causes supply issues) on XBOX 360. We went with a harder-to-install flex-PCB based modchip but the goal is we should be able to roll with the punches better to make sure we have Berserker in stock forever. It's quite a production line we have had to set up to build these Berserkers.

40_ounce

I would really like to see what the new chip looks like. but i'm sure you don't want to post it on line since people will try to copy it.