Banned from evil forums

NYjetsNY1

I honestly had two posts. One post explained the evil controller and the viking360 controller.

I wasn't biased, I simply explained the features and pricing of both.

My other post was similar to that as well.

Now I login, and I see

"You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Lol!

When are you guys going to stop?????

Of course you are going to get banned.

Its like GameStop going to ABC gaming and posting stuff on the walls windows etc, saying why game stop is better than ABC gaming, of course there going to take it down and tell you your not welome here.

Are you not surprise but this, and your saying you would not do the same?

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Its like GameStop going to ABC gaming and posting stuff on the walls windows etc, saying why game stop is better than ABC gaming, of course there going to take it down and tell you your not welome here.

We have plenty of people who have said their mods are better than ours (Crownmods, Evil, etc) and we never delete the threads, never take them down, and we do not ban the users unless they are pure trolls (IE: ZOMFG I LOVEZZZZE EVILZZZZ ZOM ZOM ZOMFG)

But legitimate posts, we always leave. Let evil come here! We don't mind. I simply will again state the pros and cons, unbiased.

Krier023

Useful Poster

Actually that is not a very good analogy. The posts were not saying one was better than the other. One was asking what evils thoughts on the viking macro controller were. Then the macro controllers features were established. No "mines better than yours" just straight facts. If you care about your customers and make an actual good controller, then you shouldnt be worried about competition saying things. You should let your product speak for itself.

Also nameless poster, all of your posts in the past couple weeks towards nyjets, and even in general have been negative. Cheer up, no reason to bash or get angry. This is just a forum.

NYjetsNY1

Actually that is not a very good analogy. The posts were not saying one was better than the other. One was asking what evils thoughts on the viking macro controller were. Then the macro controllers features were established. No "mines better than yours" just straight facts. If you care about your customers and make an actual good controller, then you shouldnt be worried about competition saying things. You should let your product speak for itself.

Also nameless poster, all of your posts in the past couple weeks towards nyjets, and even in general have been negative. Cheer up, no reason to bash or get angry. This is just a forum.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. I wasn't bashing evil in any way, simply giving facts about each controller.

Maybe because it has to due with the fact that i was told to keep it down about evil , but then i see post X2 about them, Where have a been angry, and how can you tell when iam angry?

NYjetsNY1

Maybe because it has to due with the fact that i was told to keep it down about evil , but then i see post X2 about them, Where have a been angry, and how can you tell when iam angry?

I simply told you in another thread that you were on the verge of trolling because of thread-hijacking with evil topics. Topics that have evil in them, feel free to talk about them, but otherwise try to stay on topic. If you'd like to talk about evil talk about it in a new thread, or in one that is about evil, for example, this thread.

odingalt

Staff member
I could say the same thing when my post is all so deleted. :p

I'm about ready to ban you for being a ****ing troll. Please, if you have something to actually say about modded controllers, then speak up. But if you just want to keep trolling, then yes, I will ban your *** for trolling. I don't want to see another troll post. Either speak up your actual thoughts on controllers, or get the **** off of my forums. Period.

Your driveling mouth is not productive here. Three good members of my forums are wasting their valuable time arguing with a troll over nothing, because you've actually said a whole lot of nothing in several threads now.

Does anyone have a good web-definition of trolling? I'd like to add that to our official list of rules for the forums. #1 respect #2 no trolls. Any forum can survive with just those two rules. In fact, trolling falls under #1 in a philosophical sense. I'm not a big fan of spelling out a hundred rules of common sense. If you don't have respect, and the common sense to know what respect is, then you just don't belong here in the Viking Community.

odingalt

Staff member

No, we would not do the same. Search the forums, you will find plenty of undeleted posts from our competition. We are not afraid. And if somebody actually finally sells something better and cheaper than our mods? Then we'll drop our prices and invent something newer and awesomer. I WANT them to come to my forums and tell me about it. Information is power.

Now say something useful in your next post, or you're gone. I HATE TROLLS. This goes for all topics and the whole internet, not just my forums and modded controllers. I hate wasting my time googling to answers to questions, just to find little trolls like you running up your annoying post count.

Now the next time somebody searches for help on rapidfire controllers, they are going to come up with all of the drivel in this thread. Thanks for nothing dude.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board (forum) with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument!

There ya go Odin :D

thomwithah

From Wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[SUP][2][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers, to bait these users into responding with an emotional response[SUP][3][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP][4][/SUP] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Perhaps : Making any inflammatory, antagonistic, or genrally valueless posts."

With Additional Comment: Whether a post is actually inflammatory, antagonistic, or genrally valueless is up to the moderators determination of general public response, it doesn't particularly matter if you didn't consider it such.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i would have to agree with odin like ive seen so many posts non positive of you getting picked on and how vikings doing a bad job at this and that there is a difference what I did was straight up ask evil what they thought of there controller compared to vikings unlike you who are criticizing viking on the job they are doing. Its constant too Im sorry but its clear im not the only one here thats starting to get annoyed with your pleas to feel bad for you.