batteries

pokjbv

My jitter mode or any kind of mode that is not rapid fire doesn't work if I don't have full batteries and if the controller goes down one bar the modes don't work .It use to not be this bad it use to only happen when it was half was though the batteries.Does any one know what is happening became it seems to be getting worst.

Itz CHARLEY

yeah the viking does suck a lot of battery power and when it doesn't get enough power it will partially work, or not work at all.

pokjbv

Itz CHARLEY said:
yeah the viking does suck a lot of battery power and when it doesn't get enough power it will partially work, or not work at all.
OK, so it not just mine .

odingalt

Staff member
If you're using rechargeable batteries sometimes the battery charge isn't reliable. I even buy namebrand energizer rechargeables and sometimes I feel like they wear out faster than the cheap ones I used to buy from China. This shouldn't be normal for all Viking controllers, but are you sure you don't just play with your controller 20 hours a day? :)

modded matt

I use cheap o AA batteries I get from the discount store in a 50 pack they last a week. I play 3 hrs every afternoon and roughly 10 hrs on sat and again on sun. I dont notice much difference in a viking controller and a non modded controller. (I keep a vergin controlelr for racing games) I use the batts until they are DEAD. I have never noticed this decreased preformance of which you speak.

odingalt

Staff member
pokjbv said:
My jitter mode or any kind of mode that is not rapid fire doesn't work if I don't have full batteries and if the controller goes down one bar the modes don't work .It use to not be this bad it use to only happen when it was half was though the batteries.Does any one know what is happening became it seems to be getting worst.

Are you still having problems with the jitter mod not working properly?

JeremyC95

modded matt said:
I use cheap o AA batteries I get from the discount store in a 50 pack they last a week. I play 3 hrs every afternoon and roughly 10 hrs on sat and again on sun. I dont notice much difference in a viking controller and a non modded controller. (I keep a vergin controlelr for racing games) I use the batts until they are DEAD. I have never noticed this decreased preformance of which you speak.

sometimes i think my viking last longer than my regular controllers

blair

I buy good quality batteries and they can last a week in my duo with at least 10 hours or gameplay a day.