Battlefield Bad Company 2

ICP_Vlad

I recently added some macros to the macro library using the new firmware+software, forgetting that it's still in testing and shouldn't be uploaded there. So I'm uploading them here instead! I already deleted them from the macro library, by the way.

Rapidfire 8 SPS and Auto-Spotter (constantly pushing select while holding the left trigger)

NYjetsNY1

ICP_Vlad said:
I recently added some macros to the macro library using the new firmware+software, forgetting that it's still in testing and shouldn't be uploaded there. So I'm uploading them here instead! I already deleted them from the macro library, by the way.

Rapidfire 8 SPS and Auto-Spotter (constantly pushing select while holding the left trigger)

Realized that after approved, and then was like well I guess I should leave them the software will release soon... but yes reupload once the software is out of beta.

ICP_Vlad

Definitely will, I couldn't wait for the updates JUST so I could do the auto-spotter thing. I used to sit there and have to record me pushing select then playing it back constantly to auto-spot, but no more!