Best Controller For Send in Duo

TrApStAr

Can any one tell me or prefer me to a local website(Like Wal-mart, Best Buy, Gamestop, Target) And tell me whats the controller that have either the "CG" or "CG2" PCB inside of the controller. And get the 'Matrix' PCB for the tyr's.
Cause I want to do a send in Odins Raven. Cause Im not sure if I go buy a regular black controller or a a controller w/ a play n charge kit, I dont want to have the wrong thing.

Paul

TrApStAr said:
Can any one tell me or prefer me to a local website(Like Wal-mart, Best Buy, Gamestop, Target) And tell me whats the controller that have either the "CG" or "CG2" PCB inside of the controller. And get the 'Matrix' PCB for the tyr's.
Cause I want to do a send in Odins Raven. Cause Im not sure if I go buy a regular black controller or a a controller w/ a play n charge kit, I dont want to have the wrong thing.

Most of the controllers are CG2 I think, so you shouldn't have to worry about getting a matrix.

But, as long as the packaging doesn't have the green bar at the top it isn't a matrix controller.

Fredrow

When you go to Best Buy look for any packages like this[attachment=0:hc5pfilu]controller_package.jpg[/attachment:hc5pfilu]

But just to give you heads up, I did buy a black controller with that type of packaging and it was a Matrix. So that is only 1 out of a crap load..... You would be safe buying from like Best Buy....

Itz CHARLEY

Fredrow said:
When you go to Best Buy look for any packages like this[attachment=0:37793846]controller_package.jpg[/attachment:37793846]

But just to give you heads up, I did buy a black controller with that type of packaging and it was a Matrix. So that is only 1 out of a crap load..... You would be safe buying from like Best Buy....
hey i saw people selling controllers for as low as 17 dollars on ebay. I dont know much about ebay but they all say something like GENUINE Controllers. does that mean they are low quality and very low grade?

thejld

Charley, ebay is amazing, but the problem with their new controller that are all pretty cheap is they are all made in china and take forever to get here. But i ordered one from ebay for 17 dollars and it was cg and it was in top condition.

Itz CHARLEY

thejld said:
Charley, ebay is amazing, but the problem with their new controller that are all pretty cheap is they are all made in china and take forever to get here. But i ordered one from ebay for 17 dollars and it was cg and it was in top condition.
YAY that means CHING CHANG CHONG send me controller for few grains of rice.

obo

Fredrow said:
When you go to Best Buy look for any packages like this[attachment=0:kywk9oin]controller_package.jpg[/attachment:kywk9oin]

fredrow i enjoy how you put one of your own controllers into microsoft packaging instead of finding a picture online. You honestly just made my day

modded matt

look at the copyright date tag on the bottom of the packaging. 2009+ will surely be cg or cg2, anything before that and it is a gamble.