Best mode for M16?

PaulEZ

I recently purchased a "Thor's Hammer" and I'm trying to figure out the best Driver and Mode to use to get the most out of it. Do most of you guys use "The Works" or "Popular Preset?" Out of those 2 drivers, which works best for speeding up shooting?

I like the 3-shot burst but would really prefer a 5-shot burst. Is this possible?

Thanks!

TH3C0DF4TH3R

use the Works driver. it has more options. jitter works for m16a4/famas to make it fully auto. i personally don't use jitter for m16a4/famas because i don't like it. only thing i'll use jitter for is akimbo raficas.

PaulEZ

So the jitter mode turns the M16 fully auto? Interesting... Yeah, I'm sure I wouldn't like using the jitter on the M16 as it would throw off my accuracy...

Is there anyway to speed up the burst, but keep the 3-shots?

PaulEZ

Wait... so rapid fire works on the M16? With which driver? I thought I tried it with The Works in Mode 1 and it didn't work...

I know it works on the FAL, but I didn't think it worked for the M16...

Itz CHARLEY

PaulEZ said:
Wait... so rapid fire works on the M16? With which driver? I thought I tried it with The Works in Mode 1 and it didn't work...

It does jitter bug is mode 3 and 4 of the Works driver. 3 is slower and 4 is faster.

TH3C0DF4TH3R

PaulEZ said:

what he means about rapid fire on the m16 is that u don't always have to keep tapping the trigger. just hold on to it, and it will keep firing. but it's not fully auto. only way u can get fully auto for m16/famas is mode 3 and 4 on the works driver.

Xx Binno xX

I made a video for the M16 test but all my computers are a piece of crap, so it takes me a while to load and I've been lazy. I wouldn't recommend jitter at all. Jitter is very inaccurate. It took me me 2 full clips of 16 with fast jitter to kill someone. It doesn't work well. I'll make a game play video of the M16/Famas. I'll post it by Sunday, maybe Monday my weekend is messed up.

TH3C0DF4TH3R

XxbinnoxX said:
I made a video for the M16 test but all my computers are a piece of crap, so it takes me a while to load and I've been lazy. I wouldn't recommend jitter at all. Jitter is very inaccurate. It took me me 2 full clips of 16 with fast jitter to kill someone. It doesn't work well. I'll make a game play video of the M16/Famas. I'll post it by Sunday, maybe Monday my weekend is messed up.

i 100% agree with you. jitter looks crazy but it's crap when your in a clutch situation.