BETA ANTI-RECOILS (NOT PERFECT WITHOUT UPDATE)

NYjetsNY1

NO GRIP REQUIRED

Please don't criticize that my anti-recoils are not perfect. They won't be until the update.

1,2,3,4,6,7,10 have been made for M14/Python. Enjoy. Assign these to your RT. This is a rapid-fire with anti-recoil for those guns.

Let me know if the anti-recoils don't work well enough that you need me to re-do a specific one.

Please use this version of the software: http://viking360.com/downloads/thevikin ... _setup.exe

That software fixes analog stick issues. However, it also contains new loop settings in the gear settings menu. Please ignore these. They will not work and are worded badly. We will come out with a huge update for the firmware and software sometime in the coming months. This is I guess a sneak-preview, but no new features have been added except fixed analog sticks if you had issues.

If your sensitivity for COD: BO has not been made into an anti-recoil, please let me know. I will make one.

Directshot999

The 10 sensitivity one seems to be a tiny bit off. There's still a significant amount of upward recoil, but I can see where it's held down a little bit. Any way you can possibly increase the analog stick's pull downward for each shot? (this is for ADS, right?)

It works, but not well enough to use it over a standard 9.9sps mod just yet. Thanks for getting these out though, even as a Beta I've been really waiting for the release on these things...

What all weapons can you do anti recoils with? Any hope for anti recoil macros for the "random" recoil weapons, like the FAL or MP5k?

NYjetsNY1

K gotta make a 5 sensitivity and directshot have you tried both of the 10 sensitivity ones? I have 2 included, one on a different thread and one on this thread. I'm not sure about FAL/MPK, didn't want to mess with those until the update.

Directshot999

I went and adjusted your 10 sensitivity one (the newest one, not the old one) to what I think is a little bit better. I see what you mean, it really is impossible to get a perfect anti-recoil, but this one is pretty good. The problem is the spontaneous upwards recoil and when the RT doesn't fire the gun sometimes, you will get a bit of downward recoil too, but it seems to be perfect for about the first 10 shots which is really all you need.

No credit to me, it's all NYjets macro, I just moved the analogs down a bit further. Been using this online and so far it's almost unfair :)

10 sensitivity only

oh fudge

NYjetsNY1 said:
K gotta make a 5 sensitivity and directshot have you tried both of the 10 sensitivity ones? I have 2 included, one on a different thread and one on this thread. I'm not sure about FAL/MPK, didn't want to mess with those until the update.

hey nevermind about the 5 sensitivity one, i forgot i play on 4 (which you already made one for), btw i tried out the macro and it was kinda hard to use because if i put it on my RT (with a toggle on a tac switch) i have to press the tac switch then pull RT & in between that it messes up my aim by pulling it down towards the ground, its pretty much the same story if i put the macro on a tac switch except i have to hold the tac switch down, but i think this is just a problem w/ the firmware or something so not ur fault, but anyways i have found that with the macro the spread of the bullets is much closer with the macro, so it definetly works.

NYjetsNY1

Directshot999 said:
it really is impossible to get a perfect anti-recoil

Not true.

When the update is out and I can do "Loop while holding, terminate on release"
Then, only then can I use a "Perfect" rapid-fire.

This will be where each bullet is a press and you can anti-recoil each bullet perfectly.

Then I can disable the X-axis. Then you can aim and have anti-recoil

Currently this is impossible. First off we are having tons of trouble disabling the x-axis. When you move the stick up or down, the game eliminates the dead zone on the controller. This means that the controller wrongly thinks you are moving the stick left / right, nearly always too left for me. Second, we gotta fix the "perfect" rapid-fire.

One day this will be possible though. Probably not, I'm afraid, till MW3. Maybe we'll have another gun like the M14.

Directshot999

NYjetsNY1 said:
Directshot999 said:
it really is impossible to get a perfect anti-recoil

Not true.

When the update is out and I can do "Loop while holding, terminate on release"
Then, only then can I use a "Perfect" rapid-fire.

This will be where each bullet is a press and you can anti-recoil each bullet perfectly.

Then I can disable the X-axis. Then you can aim and have anti-recoil

Currently this is impossible. First off we are having tons of trouble disabling the x-axis. When you move the stick up or down, the game eliminates the dead zone on the controller. This means that the controller wrongly thinks you are moving the stick left / right, nearly always too left for me. Second, we gotta fix the "perfect" rapid-fire.

One day this will be possible though. Probably not, I'm afraid, till MW3. Maybe we'll have another gun like the M14.

That's what I meant, I meant pre-update. Sorry, should've clarified, but it's nice to see all the new stuff that we will be able to do on the new software when it comes out :)

Divine

Ok for some strange reason the one that Direct tweaked makes me have almost zero recoil.....and i play on sensitivity 2 when his was meant for 10. It actually works 10 times better then the anti recoil designed for sensitivity 2. Can some body else test this that plays on a different sensitiviy then 10....it works great....i just want a second opinion.

NickM

I'm getting so anxious to this new "perfect" no recoil thing! When is the update coming out? I'm already bouncing out of my chair on this one!

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
I'm getting so anxious to this new "perfect" no recoil thing! When is the update coming out? I'm already bouncing out of my chair on this one!

I don't know lol. Odingalt is the only one who can answer.

simvida

Hey Guys... try this on for size. Take the anti-recoil that was made for the m-14 10 sensitivity and remove the right trigger part and leave the right stick part of the macro and assign that to the right trigger. This will give you a little more control with the automatic guns that recoil allot.

NYjetsNY1

Boricua10 said:
Is this suppose to make me aim towards the ground? cause that's what is doing for me..i have to move the right stick up a bit for it to stay in place.

Every controller reacts differently to anti-recoils... for my controller everything works well but you may have to adjust, what sensitivity are you? I will readjust it for you.