BF3-Battlefield 3! concerns

Moddurs

guys, FYI if you do not play BF games because you think you cannot mod on it :) think again i perfected fast modes for battlefield. and want to extend it to macro recording maneuvers for jets etc.

I've just been bored of CoD.. gets boring killing and killing on the ground and being master prestige all guns diamond! :p . i think battlefield is a better experience!
so if ANY one wants to play some Battlefield 3! hit me up on Live! GT: Moddurs

modded matt

I dont play COD anymore because of the kids who run around spraying. I dont play battlefield because the gameplay sucks. Try ghost recon.

BraveTitan

I dont play COD anymore because of the kids who run around spraying. I dont play battlefield because the gameplay sucks. Try ghost recon.

Future Soldier is amazing. Troubling that I haven't been able to find a solid group of pubs to run with in awhile.

I've lost all interest in playing CoD after being so accustomed to the weapons of past games and play styles. It's turned into who has the best connection/first shot rather than skill through map control/knowledge/tactics. I tried BF3 as well and it was no where near something I would want to spend my time playing.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im not very ethusiastic on the direction game developers are taking FPS. Its all a network game. There pushing people into forming or joining groups and this has progressed gameplay to ether camping stratigics or rush stratigics. Ya it may sound nice and dandy but where does it leave the people who are not networked into groups! If you ever try to play solo u are at a huge disadvantage. Most times when u play even if your paired in a group most people will be in party chat and your left out in whats going on around u. Theres not even a mercenary page in BO2 where u can play in lobbies where there are no parties allowed. Its only fun when u can group up and play with your buds. If your older as I am to get everyone together for longer than 5 games would be a great accomplishment. Developers need to cater more to the mercenary style gamers or lone wolf gamers by incorperating more lobbies where their are no parties allowed. At least then teams can get matched up a bit more evenly. Theres nothing worse than joining a page where your playing a clan and your on a team where no one is paired up or communicating It just ends in being spawn slaughterd. Anyways long short of it everything is now centerd around clans and groups and if your not a part of it u dont stand a chance.

Last edited:

Moddurs

OH.. i love the gameplay of bf3! lol so great. and on the new next gen xbox. it'll have like on PC 74 players on BF4! can't wait! and eh. i never liked ghost recon games. lol boring too me...