Black Ops 2 Freezing stats while using MOD CONTROLLER

Hang in there, you have the best product bar none. I will be first in line to buy another Macro controller for the next gen xbox. Maybe there is a way to create a device that plugs in the USB port in new xbox (if there is one) that allows legacy Macro, Ragnarok etc,. controllers to work on next gen system. It may be a cheaper development cost to offer current Viking customers a device like this and still make profit to bridge into development of next gen controllers. Not sure its feasable or worthwhile from a profit standpoint. I am excited to see what comes next!

odingalt

Staff member
I covered this in another post but can't find it at the moment.

Microsoft rumored that 360 accessories will not work with 720. Microsoft will likely change their encrypted authentication protocol, and/or upgrade to encrypted USB communication on the next console. Microsoft's goal is to prevent any unlicensed third party accessories from connecting to their console. In fact they did this on XBOX360 and Datel hacked it, then Datel lost two lawsuits vs. Microsoft over unauthorized 3rd party accessories. My guess is that Microsoft will continue this policy on the next console. (Look at Apple -- you can't even buy a third party charging cable for crying out loud. Microsoft is just doing what ever other major company is doing)

Curious how long you think it might be after next gen xbox release that you have a next gen Macro controller ready to go?

odingalt

Staff member
Man, I have no idea. We will be working on the software this summer. The question will be how fast can we hack the controller, modify our modchip software, and then build modchips and get the employees trained.

The sooner we get the new thing built the sooner we can make money selling it.

jmwisc

Your stats were probably frozen because you were accused of hacking or cheating too many times. When this happens they freeze your stats until they look to see if your hacking or cheating. This takes time because lots of people are reported all around the world and they only have so many employees.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Your stats were probably frozen because you were accused of hacking or cheating too many times. When this happens they freeze your stats until they look to see if your hacking or cheating. This takes time because lots of people are reported all around the world and they only have so many employees.
Bottom line no one will know 100% why unless gunxlinger chooses to call tryarc/activison and talk to a admin about what is actually going on with his stats. Everyone can speculate reasons why but only tryarc can tell u what exactaly is happening.