Black ops 2 is turning into a pretty terrible game..

CovertClay

In a Treyarch related note I myself feel that Zombies is the only thing that they have done correctly in any of their Call Of Duty productions. I bought every DLC of Bo2 purely for the Zombies gameplay. Anyone else feel the same?
Same here bros. the more I play black ops 2 multiplayer, the more I want to take the game back, but then I remember zombies :)

CovertClay

I think if they could reduce the lag issues and the spawn problems, the game would be a lot more fun. Love the score streak system. I have no issues with the dash boarding time out. Everybody knows that dash boarding can save your kdr. So it's nice to see a penalty given to all those that do it. Probation is not given for backing out a game just dash boarding .

It is interesting how the lag can change minute to minute. The group that I party with contains a lot of network admins. Since we are spread out through the us. That really can alter the lag. So through their suggestions, we have worked through the group and now have a select number that team up based on geographical location with the party host being in the relative center. Surprisingly, this has helped. I suggest giving it a try. Obviously YMMV.

While I grew up on pc gaming a dedicated servers are what I was familiar with, they also have their own separate sets of issues. And while they can fix some lag issues related to host etc... They are not a fix all. Never played BF3, but enough friends did and it had lag issues as well.
Wait, doesn't bf3 have dedicated servers? At least on the ps3.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I know where your coming from steelhouse when u say that u have no issues with the dashboarding timeouts. In general its a alright concept but it is flawed. If

your in a page and someone rage quits and the page crashes it gives everyone a loss and still punishes the innocent people who dont dashboard. Ive already

had probation like 5 times from this happening and no one wants to wait 5 min to play cause some **** crashed the page. Anyway this is certainly why they

did away with it and this was my only real hangup on this game. I almost sold it because of that specific reason. Anyway the other main one being lag but no

matter what xbox online game u play there will always be lag given some games are worse than others but this is what happens when u dont have a main

dedicated sever or host if u will. U are restricted to playing off your or someone else's connection speed because each individual xbox is it own host or sever.

I hope that the next generation consoles get it right and do away with this and spend there billions of dollars on some real dedicated severs where everyone

is playing on the same speeds.